My weekend went by just like that. Saturday was lovely, Sunday was busy. Was up really early today. Went to the cemetry, one of my aunts from my paternal side passed away. This is quite weird, but I enjoy going to the cemetery. The solemness is awakening, my mind will start to wander and sometimes to an extent where I will ponder on that particular something for days.
Yes yes i think too much, i know.
Oh, I bumped into the boy and his mother at d cemetry. :) If Ayus didnt spot him first, I dont think I would even realise he was right there behind us hohoho.
I felt so tired after the whole ritual that I slept for 3 hours straight when I got home. -__-
This is irrelavant, but sometimes you dont remember your dreams, do you? But today, after my 3 hours nap, I could recall every single thing of my dream when I woke up. And it was weird. I dreamt that I had lunch with my Meanies and we had cereals for lunch. Kokorunch to be exact. ___- I could even remember how many scoops we asked for; Marsh asked for 2 scoops, Maira 3, Meows 3 and yours truly, 4(with one scoop of honey stars). ?#*&$%$%#^)@)(*!
Just like how I have lost the zest to go for raya visitngs, I think it goes the same for blogging. It has been going on for quite a while, if you notice. There's this barrier, between you and me, and no, I dont plan to break this barrier. I dont even know why there's a tagboard in d first place. I feel so obliged to answer to the questions asked. I guess there's just this point of time, where you want your own space and blog anything you feel like blogging. (which i dont feel comfortable doing here) And that's d reason why I have been really vague about those posts which I think are personal. Ayus never liked d idea of me blogging tho he reads this page religiously. :P And im starting to feel likewise. Maybe i need a new space. Or maybe, I just need time. Hmmmmmm we'll see how.
Oh well, to those Riversidians, this is to inform you that next Saturday, 18 Oct 08, 11am infront of Bns for you-know-what HAHAHA. (PLS DONT BE LATE HORRRRRRRRR)
My beloved trekmates, I miss all of you so. I miss going for trainings, I feel so unhealthy ughhh. Meet up soon pls. :(
My babygirls (Za Za Ah Ah), time is such a factor for all of us, but we do know that we will always meet up and there's exciting plans up ahead for us. (Raya visiting, Izzababy's bday etc.) Love you all to bits mwahhhh <3
Anyway, i like my classW36D(!!!) a lot eventho my daily grades are suckyyyyyyyy blearghhhhh.
Okay, I'll blog whatever and whenever I feel like it then.
Or if youre a closed one, you'll know of my new space, maybe(just maybe). :)
That's all.