|
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Eid 09.
1:34 AM
Thanks to Irahbaby&Riahbaby for d kuih suji and choc chip cookies. Thanks to Izzababy for your special choc chip cookies, which you never fail to share with every single year. And thanks for sending em all d way to my place. Thanks to the boy who drove all d way just to pass me a Raya card. Thanks to Aunty Shima and family from England for d Raya card and money heh. Thanks to Marsh aka my anak peacock aka my Meanie who made me enjoy watching d annual Salam Lebaran because she was dancing oh-so-cutely and I felt so proud lah watching her dancing kronik-ly and knowing how much effort she has put in and sacrifices she has made WOW. :D Thanks to Ayus who has been a great help at home(NOT) and for being irritatingly funny with his stupid, silly pantuns. Thanks to all who have texted, wishing me a Selmat Hari Raya.
So it's d same thing every year. Donkey's not here, thats a bit weird. My baju kurung is still at d tailor's, unfinished. I dont mind, really.
But there's something which I am lookin forward to--food! Sadly, not d usual Raya food(rendang, sambal goreng etc.), but I am very much looking forward to d food in Rp. I can eat in school again yayyyyyy. Rp as nice yummmyyy food. :)
Here's whishing all Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya!! And to all those whom I have offended in one way or another, my utmost, sincerest apologies. :)
That's all.
|