Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, October 03, 2008
8mins walk.
1:42 PM
The 8 minutes walk I have everyday from my place to rp is a short but a fruitful one--most of d time.

Walking to school alone, I have a whole lot in mind. It is only me and myself being in solitude. It's as though I have ostracized myself from everything else because I see no one else. There are days where I choose to deafen myself, then there are days where I choose not to see any other living things around me and there are extreme days where I choose to do both.
There are days where I dont think about anything, I simply walk that path with a blank mind. But on most of d days, my mind is filled with thoughts. There are days where i reminisce the lovely memories and funny experiences I have encountered and I will laugh to myself. Then there are days where I will shed a tear or two thinking of things that have affected me so much. Sometimes I think that I think too much, but I think thats just d nature of an Aquarian.

And then there are days where I am late for school and I simply rush to school, walking as fast as I can--and this happens on most days.

But today, as I walk to school, and eventho I was running late, I walked slowly. With my heart breaking into little pieces, my mind thinking of all d possibilities and putting myself in his shoes, my feet dragging themselves to school, and with tears in my eyes, there was only one person I thought of at that moment. Someone whom I hope will feel okay soon. Someone whom I worry for the most at this moment.
My heart's with you.

Happy seventeenth Babybabat! love youuuu mwahhh. :)

That's all.