Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
That awesome week.
2:51 PM
I still cant get over d last week of August, which was last week.

Monday.
The boy surprised me after work. :)

Tuesday.

What did i do? Oh i waited for d two babiesss, my favourite twins for more than 20mins outside BnS after work, just so I can walk home with them. :)
More like, they walking me home hehehehe. Thank you babies. <3>

Wednesday.
Met up with d babies again for d usual affair, dinner at Banquet. Thanks Riahbaby for d tomyam banmian hotssss and spicy. :O
Favourite boy, Cokes was there too and I had a short catch-up session with him, and the boy surprised me again by dropping by Banquet when he said he wouldnt.


Thursday.
Sentosa with trekmates! Reached Sentosa only at 2plus and it was scorching hot lah while Wdlands was still pouring when we left. But thanks to d sun and Irahbaby, i got my disaster fixed in no time, i hate periods. :(

Talked to Rozzy and Albania for quite a bit, shared some stories here and there and played cards with Irahbaby and Zul. Thank god they came along cause d rest of d trekkers were having a good time in d water and I couldnt get in. Boooooooo. Irahbaby, Zul and I left Sentosa at 4 for Vivo. We were all hungryy.
Sidetrack, I think Irahbaby and Zul are d cutest couple on Earth. They are both so funny and will make fun of one another like nobody's business, and they are so much more than just that! LOVEEEEEEEEEELY.





I made them run!


Vivooooo, and i dont know why we took pics infront of this car. Semangatsss F1 yo!

My leg looks distorted.
After Vivo, I made my way to d airport, accompanied by the boy to send the cousins off! I didnt get to spend much time with d not-so-little-one, Nadia during her stay here, sighhh. But they are coming back next summer so yayyyyyyyy! :)


Friday.
Cause Friday Im in love *sings The Cure's song*.
Worked half day, met the boy after his Friday prayers for a date. We watched a movie, Kallang Roar. The movie is inspiring and, boring. Hahahaha. And then we went to other places, had a lovely time. Went back home, had a shower before leaving again for a sleepover at Izzababy's. Very last minute, as she got back past midnight and I had to wait for her. The boy waited with me and then we fetched Izza at Wdlands station. That girl was so mentel that night, giggling and shrieking non-stop, keeping the boy and I laughing non-stop! :D

We had a girly talk, watched d first half of an Indon movie, and we both fell asleep at 2am after calling Kutu Mutu to wish him luck for his performance at Baybeats! We were very tired, couldnt help it. Furthermore, we both started our day early at 7am. -__-


Saturday.
Was up at 9am because Izzababy had to go to Pasir Ris Park for a school's event. I made my way back and slept till late afternoon. Woke up, ate and met Izza again for Baybeats at 5pm. We both reached at 6.20pm, caught a lil of Midnight Marvel and thought that Silhouette would be performing at d Chillout Place too, but hell no! They were playing at Powerhouse so, hand in hand, we ran to d Powerhouse area because they started playing already. Damn dramatic man. Hohohoho. We stood infront of d stage, watching Kutu Mutu sing his heart out, and singing along. And both of us were anxiously waiting for d dedication, something he promised since months ago. Hehehehe.

"This song is to the girl I love, she is somewhere in the crowd. I just want to tell her that I love her and I hope she feel the same way too. So this song is for her and her friends."
D song was for d 2 other babies, twins but they couldnt make it. :(
Izza was blushing, we were both giggling, hugging one another, feeling all warm and fuzzy despite the stares.

Botak, Kutu Mutu, yours truly.
(Khairani! Im not in love with KM! :O)

HAFEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i get really excited whenever i see him. Maybe because I used to have a crush on him when we were both working at Fox Kids&Baby, but he is a very nice lad. :) And he has been excited for Baybeats eversince last year, I remember talking to him about Baybeats every single day at work hahaha. So on that day itself, watchin him on d drums, I felt like a proud mother whose child got first-placed in class. :O Hohoho.
Right after d performance and thanking KM, Izza and I headed to town, with no plans at all. So we decided to shoppppp! Bought myself 2 dresses of d same design, but different colour hohoho. Nura, another Fox Baby called me up for dinner and so she came to town. Izza instantly clicked with Nura and we all talked a whole lot that night over dinner at Ljs. We continued our chat at Somerset while waiting for Izza's cousin to drive us back at 11pm.


It was nice to spend time with this bestfriend after so long. We spent d weekend together, and even slept together! I LOVE YOU BABY MWAHHHHHHHHH. <3

Sunday.
Family day! Grandma came over at noon, and we video-called with Donkey! Damn cutezzzzzzzzz.



Went out with my parents late afternoon, first to Courts then to Giant for some grocery shopping. And then to Terminal 3 for dinner at Secret Recipe. I paid for dinner since I got my pay hehehe. Sadly, d pics are in d camera and I dont have a USB cable for it. -__-


This was taken yesterday! (Just had to add this in)
Met my B and her B and their Baby. Hahaha.



So there you gooo, my awesome week! I enjoyed working eventho d office is at Paya Lebar=Geylang, d last place i wanna be at. It is not that bad actually, come to think about it.

Next post: My 7days working experience in an office. & GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2! :D


New classssssssss yo!



:)
That's all.