|
Sunday, September 28, 2008
My Sassy Girl.
3:02 AM
Watched this on Dvd moments ago. Honestly, I hated d movie at first(at least for d first 15mins). I hated d female lead; she has this irritating, squeaky voice and she didnt act being drunk well. I love d male lead actor though(i cant remember which movie/drama he has acted in ughh); he looks good and smart. But after some time, I found myself watching d movie closely with intense emotions. D movie was light, but d storyline was interesting. Im a sucker for romantic movies/stories eventhough some are just plain corny. I love how they had this time capsule tingy and will have to come back a year later to dig it back out to read one another's letter. I believe in that. :) I love how Jordan Roark(d female lead) talked about destiny. About how she is confused and didnt want to look for him because she believed that by doing so, she will be the one moulding destiny and it defeats d purpose of destiny itself. And I love how by pure coincidence, they were match-made!
Sadly, happy endings like this dont usually happen in real life. And thats d only reason I have for hating love movies--they snap me back into reality.
But we can still hope for it! Hehehe. ;)
//edit// (after googling bout this movie) I am aware that this English movie is a remake of d original Korean one. But im appalled by the number of negative reviews this movie has received! :O Almost all d reviews claimed that d Korean one is a wayyy better version and beyond comparison. Im glad I didnt watch d Korean one before this. But right now, I am going to watch it while waiting for the boy.
:) That's all.
|