|
Monday, September 22, 2008
mimie maggi
2:11 PM
 This is Mimie aka Amirul Hakim. He is my new classmate for this semester and he has really nice curly-wurly hair just like Brody's(if he grows his hair that is). He is so damn funny and he is d only one who entertains my merepeks-nonsense. He even said I am his sister from a different mother. And somethig very funny just happened that I have to blog about it.
Mimie was hungry(still is) and he was sucking(eeewwww) onto his curly hair. Disgusting. :O
Me: Oi! What are you doing?! Dont eat you hair lah! Mimie: Alahhhh, lapar lah. Dah macam maggi, masak 2 minit siap boleh makan.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNYYYYYYY THIS CUTE PIG OINKS. (00)
Princess Junes, Happy seventeenth bday! I love you mwahhhhh. :*
Okay off to do my ppt now. Another entry on my weekend(with pics!) tonight!
:) That's all.
|