Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, September 27, 2008
KKS.
2:10 AM
Note: Do consider before reading because you may not understand d whole story and d characters involved unless youre very close to me or anyone of us, for that matter. :)

When I heard d news, I thought it was a joke. I asked Irahbaby so many questions and I was so shocked. :O
Class ended and I found myself in tears, as I read d MSN convo i was having with her.
'OMG, this cant be true no no no,' I thought to myself. The first person I thought of was d person who loves him so much and can never pull herself together if that ever happens. I called her.
True enough, she was trying to live in denial. Saying 'no no no' time and time again. We were on conference and all three of us were sobbing silently with little kids screaming at d background. Hahaha.

So, I pursuaded her to text and ask more questions. She did. Then she stopped because she didnt want to know. She didnt want to know if it was going to be true. She didnt have d guts to know d truth. She cant face it. My head was already spinning. I packed my bag and walked back home. I was in tears as I walked back home alone. I kept thinking of how d girl will cope, how she can fix her heart, how will she accept d news? Wow wow wow, I was amazed by d number of questions that was in my already-spinning-mind! O.O

I walked home thinking,
This cant happen. You are part of us eventho you are not physically here. We need you. Most importantly, she needs you. ;(

Got home, called them again. Still d same news, no progress. I got myself ready to meet d sec sch mates for iftar. I was so stressed up that when Junes called, I threw a bitchy fit at her and when Sharizan(Babybabat!) arrived late, I was so mad at her I was so numb, I couldnt feel anything. My sincere apologies to d both of you. :( And also to d whole grp for acting like a bitch. Grrrrrrrrr.

Entry of d iftar with em in d next one.
I shall now continue my story about how worried I was.

Tried calling Izzababy up, but her hp died on her and couldnt get thru her. I then called the boy who was equally shocked to hear d news, but we were being skeptical about d whole issue. Couldnt eat much during buka. Kept thinking of How, What, Why and When and such. It was mind-boggling and mentally draining. She then texted me and i got so mad with how she wanted to avoid this whole situation.

Text messages:
Riahbaby!
I just wanna cry, i dont care where i am. god. if its for real then i dont wanna know, i just don't.

Yours truly;
F it riah. Dont be selfish. You have to know. You have to find out! At least you know where you stand babe.


Left town at 9plus to meet em at Wdlands. Surprisingly, they looked okay. She looked alright and pretty much ignorant. So ignorant that it scares me. Ignorance is bliss, they say. I beg to differ in this situation. And things started to get a tad too scary when we mentioned d word before his name and talked bout how one of d stars was probably him, looking at us.

We walked back home together and then about an hour later, I was told to call her hp. We were put on conference and on d other line was him. -__________-
D first thing i said was "FUCK YOU HAIKEL!". And he apologised umpteen times--in his thick Australian accent. And all of us ended up laughing. Like what Seth Cohen told Summer in The OC Season 4 when he passed her a tshirt for Valentine's Day, "It's funny because it's not". HAHAHAHAHA. I still find that line very funny. Maybe because it was Brody who said it hehehehe. ;)


So yess, this whole thing was a prank. A big joke. Not funny at all i swear.
One should never joke bout matters of death. Especially faking your own death. Not funny, Haikel and for that, minus 1000pts! Definitely KKS. :O


But I come to conclude that I am very much emotional today due to PMS. :) Cannot fast anymore, so sad or whatttttttttt. :(


I hope the boy feels okay soon.


That's all.