Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, September 11, 2008
KBKBKB.
11:56 PM
The thing about procrastinating is, you may not want to complete the task anymore just because you dont feel like it and because you dont have d adrenaline rush anymore. And yes, I have procrastinate much on writing an entry about the boy to the extent I dont even feel like blogging about it. Because d closest ones already know how it went and who the boy is. I cant find a reason why I should go into details, that will be far too personal! :O
So, let's just make do with this.


080908
We had dinner at Marina Square's Swensens after wasting much time walking around to look for 2 gifts; Albania's bday and a welcome gift for Ayus. But couldnt find anything that I fancy booohooo. Dinner was yummyyyyyy. We both had pasta! And prawn fritters as appetiser. :D


We had a nice, long walk by d Singapore River after dinner. We sat at d spot where my babygirls and I always do to celebrate special occasions and then we exchanged cards. I didnt expect him to get me a card actually hohoho.

The sunflower card is so cute and I actually laughed when he placed it in his hands, handing it out to me. "I went to many shops looking for a sunflower, but I couldnt find one! I hope this sunflower card is okay," he said.
It was more than okay because when I opened d card, there was a pic of us! He wrote something nice in d card and when he read it to me, I was tearing. Hahahaha emo or whaattt!
I dont want to elaborate on this, so paiseh lah kan. -____-
Then came d final note.
:)

Throughout d night, he gave me little notes. Those notes which consist of words string into a sentence, d question that is.

Okay hi boyfriend, I will stop here before I embarrass myself further! :O



Buka with babgirlssssss tmr.

:)
That's all.