|
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fri-tastic-day.
3:59 PM
I love Fridays, been having very lovely/awesome Fridays!
Last week's Friday was spent with d babiesss. Iftar(wow i've found d right word havent i) together with babygirls+boyfriends. Met up with Irah&Zul at Bns. Then met Junes(like finally!!) at d platform. We had a quick catch-up session, board d very crowded train together and we all alighted at Yishun excpet for Junes.
Initial plan was to eat at Np's Sakura. Little did we know, that place was under renovation! :O So all 4 of us had a hard time wondering where to goooooo. I suggested Ljs because i wanted to get d golden fries together with d cheese dip, but they were giving me faces like these; -___-' and :O Hahaha. Zul&Irah then suggested Lestari with a plan to makan besar with seafood and such. We cabbed there since it was already 6plus, called d other 2 babies up to tell em d change of plan. We placed our orders; Set 2 with additional cockles and baby squid.
Dinner was YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY. :D I ate a whole lot and my fave was d baby squid, of course! The guys ate so much more than us girls hohoho.







After dinner, we went to Bottle Tree Park. We walked+ran all d way there! It was hilarious. Zul&Irah started running first, leaving Riah, the boy and I. Then the boy and I decided to run and leave Riah alone to freak her out, but when we started running, that girl ran faster than us, leaving us behind instead! HAHAHA.
We reached Bottle Tree Park about 45mins later. We took a whole lot of pictures and laughed and sang and hugged and such hohoho. LOVEEEEEEEE.

HAHAHA, yes i laughed that hard. (very unglam -_-)



  Favourite twins, too bad Izzababy left earlier. :(  Once again, happy one year anni! :) You guys are d cutest! hehehe. And thanks for matchmaking me and the boy ;)
My week started out great! No Monday blues yo! Iftar with the boy's friends aka BloodBrudd(bloodbrudd or whatttt!) together with their girlfriends. I went for my dental appt first and my dentist said I can remove my braces in 2months' time so yayyyyy, very happy! Then we met the rest at Orchard station, they had a theme colour; brown. But not everyone was in brown! Hahaha. Trained to City Hall, we all ate at Marina Square's foodcourt, very nice view. The boy and I had chicken briyani. Veryyy spicy! :O Then we bought ice-cream from BnJs, where we enjoyed it at d Fountain of Wealth. Picturessssssss, many many! hohoho. (i cant believe i actually spend my time uploading all these massive-sized pics!!)


Ridzwan&Erma, damn lovingggg. (d other 2 couples too!^.^) 

I finally met Shabrina aka my chopstick sister(not anymore for me eh)! She is still as skinny as everrr!  
u
  Hakim&Shab  Ve&Pi Neng The boy and yours truly;  Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Theme colour: Blue&White Friday, we will be going to Lau Pa Sat. Together with my favourite boy Cokes(who did damn well for his gpa OMG), Natzzzzz, and of course, the babygirls&boyfriends heh.
I took almost one week for this entry hoho.
:) That's all.
|