Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, September 28, 2008
F1 FeveRosberg.
11:21 PM

(I dont understand a single word, but I find his accent damn sexyyy)

Even before d race began, I told Ayus and my dad that I was rooting for Nico Rosberg and Hamilton. Stopped rooting for Team Ferrari ever since Michael Schumacher retired. And oh boy, what a drama for Team Ferarri and poor, poor Massa. :O

The boy and I exchanged text messages throughout d whole race and we were both filled with very intense emotions! Hahaha.

I googled Rosberg up after d race and I even went to his official website which you guys should check out too because d site itself is damn cool(and his pics are so sexyyyyyyyyy).
www.nicorosberg.com

Birth date : 27/06/1985 (23 years old this year!!)
Birth place :
Wiesbaden
Country :
Germany
Marital status :
Single
Height : 178 cm ( taller than me!!)
Weight :
69 kg
First GP: 2006



:)
That's all.