Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Donkey=Teletubbies
11:51 PM
All three of us(Ma, Nons & yours truly) were so shocked to see Donkey! He has definitely gained a whole lot of weight! :O
Nons(dad): Ehh are you Teletubbies or Garfield? SO FAT!

HAHAHAHAHA Nons is so cute. I think old ppl(read: parents) can be very cute and funny at times. So we video-called with d Donkey after donkey years(HAHAHAHAHA). It was a short one since he has school tomorrow at 8am.

FUCK FUCK FUCK HE HAS D BLOODY iPHONE!!!!! i was screaming, 'i want i want!'. -___-


Hehehe luckily he ended d convo on a good note telling me that he will shop for me when his exams are over and Ma just had to tell him not to, repeatedly. "No need no no, Aling got so many things already". -____-
I suddenly miss Donkey after d convo that we had. Im glad Ayus is back, but then again, it is not complete and I wonder how raya will be like this year without d irritating Donkey. This will be d first for us. Grrrrrr. It will be just fine, I suppose? :)

Iftar with sec sch mates tmr yayyyy. :D

Maira Meanie, Happy seventeenth once again! :*


CHEER UP EVERYONE! :)



:)
That's all.