|
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Babygirls, at my place.
11:58 PM
I had my pay and so I treated d babies to Pizza Hut. Thought of dining out with em, but d thought of leaving Ma having to break her fast alone is too heart breaking and furthermore, she likes d company of d girls and d girls love her too(heh) so, I invited them over instead! :D
Oh yes, just for d record, I have been breaking fast at home with d company of only my Ma. Two brothers are overseas and Nons(dad) comes home only after 8. It's quite sad to think bout it, but at least I still have my Ma and im sure there are those who actually break their fast alone, and I cant quite imagine doing that. :(
So back to today! Met d girls at Causeway Pt ard 5+? Met Izzababy first and we shopped for some necessities. Irah&Riah came late and d first thing Riahbaby said when she saw us was, "My hp cracked!". :O Very very dramatic. We placed our orders, went to get Coke at CS, sat somewhere to fill each other in on what has happened in our lives and by then it was already 6.30pm and we collected our pizzassssssss. Ayus called when I was at Pizza Hut! The boy drove us back since he was on d way heh heh. Thank you so much!
Was greeted by my Ma when we reached home. Got d food all ready and oh boy, what a spread! Ma cooked fried noodles and fried rice and popiah(reminds me of someone HOHO). Right before buka, my dad arrived and d girls got really excited upon seeing him hahahaha. Good food, good company,good+funny conversations, it was all good. :) Izzababy left soon after d meal as she had a whole lot of assignments to do and im sure she was somehow motivated by our words hoho. D twins stayed till late and we did d usual; golek-golek on my bed, watch videos on youtube, sing-along sessions etc. Some things never change and I love d fact how these things dont change because I will never get bored of doing d same things over and over again with them. :) I love you babies and whatever happens, it always comes back to us four doesnt it.
Riahbaby, Im sure things will be alright soon.Have faith! :)




Hi sexy b! :P



Favourite twins.
I love our silly jokes, from bitching about this particular girl together with my parents to speaking about d future and saying things that make us, us. We're glad we're still d same after all these years. Today was filled with so much loveeeeeeeeeeee!
Tomorrow, 080908! :) OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM SOOO HAPPY I SWEARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
:) That's all.
|