|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Ayus is backzzzz.
11:29 AM
Ayus called me on Sunday night and no matter how hard he tried to not tell me he was coming back the next day, I was able to make him tell me so. Hahaha. And god i was so excitedzzzzzzz, because yes, Ive missed him so and also because I was d first and only person to find out that he was coming back home! His initial plan was to surprise both d parents, but that didnt work out(elaborate later). So, he told me to leave my key at d switch because he has no idea where he has placed his and no one would be home when he gets back. So before I left for school, I scribbled on a red hongbao, Welcome back Ayus!(see above) and placed it on his desk. And i think it was very nice and thoughtful of me to do so hohoho.
So d reason why my parents already expected him to be back on Monday is because my dad called his company and they told him so. -____- When my Ma called me to inform me, I just said a blunt 'Ya Ma, I know.' Hahahha.
Ayus bought me stuffs from China. Tops, hats and a pair of Roxy flip-flops. :)

Now that he's back, he is back to his usual irritating self and we are back doing things we used to do yayyyyyyy.
And d reason why this entry comes before d one that I plan to post which is about the boy is to inform everyone of Ayus' return and also to wish a friend of mine a Happy 21st birthday.
Hi Sitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
 It's a Wednesday, 11.28am and I am so hungryyyy!!!!! :O I have been craving for Ljs fries with d cheese dip since d first day of Ramadhan!! Ayus, biasa ah. hahaha now that you're back, you can run errands for me hohoho. For a start, get me new earphones and get d USB cable for d d digi cam pls. Thankss eh.
:) That's all.
|