Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, August 24, 2008
W35F.
10:28 PM
I have decided to specially dedicate this post to my classmates in rp, class W35F. My very first classmates in rp. They are all special in their own ways and I will definitely miss every individual.



Siti and Syikin, 23years old girls. They look after me well and treat me like a lil sister, i like them a whole lot. :)


WAHLAOOOOOO I LOOK DAMN CHUBBY AH. (00)



Worked half day on Thursday just so I can drop by d chalet @ Downtown East.

Wendy darlinggggg, will miss camwhoring with her. :(

Ron was with us for only the first 3weeks in rp, but he makes an effort to pay us a visit monthly and go for class gatherings, such a nice gay/guy.

1st: Shane, DB girl, looks like Fann Wong, likes to compare dragon boat to trek(my ig) -_-
2nd: SIVAAA! The one who cracks me up all d time and probably one of d nicest lads ive come acrossed.
3rd: Syikin aka Ah Shit. Funnnnny girl,super duper nice and patient.



I will miss Wendy darling, and camwhoring sessions with her.
I will miss Alif, someone whom I talk to every single day in class about everything under d sun! :D
I will miss Siva who is forever cheerful and always sharing movies with d whole class.
I will miss Siti and her very loud voice and jokes which are funny because theyre not. -_-
I will miss Syikin and d lil conversations that we have over d silliest things.
I will miss Mikaaaaaaaaaa, d boy from China!!
And i will miss d rest....


Keep in touch horrrrrrrrrr.


Im already missing a whole lot of ppl. Trekkers!! Meanies! :O Lovely darlingsssssss, and I forever miss my babygirls. Hehehe.



:)
That's all.