|
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
national day weekend.
2:00 PM
(I took 2days to finish this entry fyi.)
Thursday. Night Safari with Nadia, Tracy and Kak Ewi. Followed by Mustafa, bumped into Kak K there. :)Night Safari.  Mustafa. 
 Kak K! Same hair, hehhh. 
Friday. Rushed back home from school, board d train with Izzababy and Wan to town while they head to City Hall. Met up with my Ma and d cousins. Watched The Mummy 3 at Shaw. The movie was good. We had dinner at Ljs before heading back as Tracy was going to a club later that night. Haha. I felt so tired that Friday, so very tired.
Lunch was with Meows and we used her new camera to camwhore. Meows is cutezz, funny, pretty, tall, skinny and sexyyyy(NOT!). Haha.


Saturday. National Day. :) Woke up at noon. Relatives were having a picnic at East Coast. My parents and I decided to drop by for lunch. Ecp was so very crowded. I lied down on d mat, with d wind blowing and sun on my face and with my makciks surrouding me, yakking away. Listening to d makciks talking about love and how people change as time passes, my mind was filled with a whole lot of things and I realised how sensible and wise they are. They say you get wiser as you grow older, I cant agree more. :) Before it started to pour, my parents and i left d place for my second part of Saturday!
  Irahbaby walked over to my place and we both made our way to d MRT station together. I was whining to her about how fat I felt on that day, especially with my elephant legs! :O And yes, that is d reason i'm wearing tights.
Inspired by Fashion Toast that day and gahhhh, fat legs, i have. :O
Okay so we reached town at 7plus, met up with Izzababy and Wan. We had dinner at fep, making jokes and laughing away. We went to do some shopping. Then at about 2130hrs, we went to scape for d gig, just in time for Allura's Ladeda. Stayed to support d whole set of Silhouette, d reason why we were there anyway. -__- Hafeee was as nice as ever and I made him talk to Daphne. Hahaha. Riahbaby and Daphne joined us halfway. Towards d ending, there was a bapok who was dancing his heart out. He was screaming and enjoying himself. Riahbaby and I laughed when we first saw him, but when he started to scream for Hafeee's name, we both freaked out.
Silhouette, and that's Hafeee d drummer who was being stalked by a bapok.  He screamed, 'Eh drummer I love you! I love you Hafiz!' :O Wahlaooooooo so scary! After d set, we left for Somerset Mrt station as Ilaah was waiting for Riahbaby there. We waited more for Zul's cousin, Zahid who was from City Hall. I think we waited for almost half an hour at that station, only to board d train at 11plus. -______- But it's alright because we took a couple of pics! Reached Wdlands, twins and Zul and Zahid walked me home, thank you. So yessss, all my babygirls were there to spend d nation's bday with me and I love them so. Even when they are holding hands with their bfs, they will hold my hand with their other hand, never made me feel left out ever before. These lil things matter d most. I love how they know I am feeling low and they will just tickle me to make me feel better. And how much they care for me, priceless. I love you girls mwahhhhhhhhh. Oh I like d state of town on National Day. Not crowded at all, very nice.

Thank you for being such angels. :)  
B and her B.  Favourite part of d night, when everyone's around. Loveloveeeee.  I find this really cute, look at d 3 girls with d peace sign. Haha. 
Sunday. Woke up pretty early for Kak Zuraidah's wedding. (Afnidah's sister) Supposed to meet up with d rest of d girls at bns at 10, but i ended up reaching that place close to noon. I was in Irahbaby's white baju kurung because i wanted to wear white so much, hahaha. I had to drop by d florist at Causeway Pt to collect d corsages and flower petals. And i board d train with those flowers omggggggg. :O The wedding was lovely, us girls didnt do anything, we ate, took pictures, walked around and sat around. :) Kak Zuraidah was looking oh so gorgeous, d dais was lovely and d deco was lovely too because it was in my favourite colour, white. Hehhhhhh. Met my primary school teacher, Ms(Mdm) Sarina!!!! She is still so pretty and she is having a good life now, she works as a flight attendant together with her husband and the both of them fly together. :D I also want!
D guys came at about 2plus, and we all sat together, yakking away, just like a mini reunion. I was so tired that I fell asleep on Nadzi's shoulder and she was really nice because whenever my head was about to slide down, she will put it back at her shoulder and I felt so loved. Everyone was laughing as we sang together to d wedding songs played by d dj. We left at 5, and I made my way to CCK to my aunt's place for Tracy's 24th birthday party. Not much of a party, but it was still lovely though.
These are d corsages. I had to carry this box in d train! :O  I love to see girls in traditional costumes, I think everyone looks sweet. Hehe. 
 This was supposed to be an informal shot, but I was d only one who ended up looking 'informal'.  I think d bride's sister aka my cute bestfriend aka Fi looks extra good in here! :D   Lovely.  So very beautiful bride waiting anxiously for her groom.  I like d cake because it is not d usual, modern cupcakes. I like this because it is simple and d colour, close to white. Yesss, white is my favourite colour.  BABY! This is Irahbaby's bf's lil sister and yes, I know her. And yes, we have all gone out together and yes, that is how close I am with my bestfriends and their boyfriends and in this case, their siblings. Just like a family. Love!  You should know who. Haha. My favourite boy, Cokesss who was wearing Batik on that day and claimed that we have not met for one and a half month long. Whoaaaaa. He is so tanned now cause he plays tennis.  Nadzi&Azri. Maaaaaa, nak kahwin jugak! :(
Sharizan, Qoo and I were taking turns taking pics on d dias. Mentel. Me: Ehhh kalau naik pelamin selau kan, nanti bila kahwin eh hilang d shine ah. Apa tu shine? Qoo: Hilang seri! Sharizan: Betul? Siapa ckp? All 3 turun pelamin. Me: Eh Haziqah kau dgr dari siapa ah? Qoo: Entah aku pon tak tahu. Kau? Me: Entah aku pon tak tahu, aku main buat je. But aku rasa betol ah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WAHLAOOO SO FUNNY!
These are taken at my aunt's place, Tracy's 24th birthday. Look at d cards on d table, they came all d way from England. :)
 Eating a durian. She said it tasted like cheese. 

Today is d last day of school for this semester. I am going to miss my class W35F very much. :(
Happy Holidays Rp-ians! Next post: D emotional post. Still contemplating if i shd post it up. -____-
:) That's all.
|