Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, August 31, 2008
If i fell in love with you,
11:58 PM
I want to be in love and I want to be in love with a boy who is not afraid to show his affections and to tell d whole world that he loves me. Then again, maybe not hahaha.


Met this boy, this boy who is sweeter than sweets, this boy who will call me whenever he feels like it, this boy who calls me just to tell me that he loves me and that he misses me, this boy who do not promise me anything but gives constant assurance, this boy who will hold my hand to make me feel safe, this boy who makes me look forward to every escalator(hehe), this boy who has taken countless double-decker bus rides with me, this boy who came all d way to my workplace to surprise me, this boy who will sing songs with me even when we both know we dont sound good at all, this boy who text me right after we hang up on d phone, this boy who is not afraid to talk about us and feelings, this boy whom I have known for less than a month, but feels like forever. This boy, im in love with. <3


If I fell in love with you

Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands


I had an awesome week.
I hope September will bring as much happiness as August did, maybe even more.

Happy fasting, good ppl! :D


Pics in next post, Im in a rush because I must post this before midnight! :O Cinderella-la-la-la.

That's all.