Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Assumptions.
2:49 AM
Because I know people will assume things and assumptions are inevitable and it will be unfair to the other party, I have decided not to post that emotional post. So I have decided not to go on hiatus because, why should I? I thought I needed that break to fix this broken heart, but I think I am doing just fine now. And that post will forever be saved as draft, I reckon.

I have to admit, it was hard, but I learn(have learnt). :)


I love Mitch Albom and this is my all-time favourite quote from him:
"But detachment doesn’t mean you dont let the experience penetrate you. On the contrary, you let it penetrate you fully. That’s how you are able to leave it."

So I am going to face this whole thing and not run away, cry, brood over it nor avoid it. Because Im sure, I will be a stronger person than before.

“Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a
weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And
the harms we do, we do to ourselves.”

As human beings, we err. To err is human. We make mistakes. And it's okay to go wrong; to make mistakes, as long as you know where you go wrong and you're able to fix it. So I may have erred along the way and so did the other party, but that does not mean I should hold any anger nor bear any grudges. In fact, I ought to thank the the other party for the experience and Im glad I already did.


Im having a pretty boring weekend, I hope my Sunday will be brighter.


Nevertheless, have a good week ahead! Will be back with pics from d overnight trek and random pictures that I feel like sharing.


:)
That's all.