Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, July 07, 2008
Unintended.
12:05 PM
I had a nice weekend.
Friday was spent resting. Donkey(eldest bro) was out d whole night, reaching home only at 3in d morning. He must have gone drinking or something cause he was tipsy. And I thought Saturday was d family day since Ma planned it out like that but I think Donkey was having a hangover and Dad had to work on that Saturday, so we postponed it to Sunday.
Went to town on that Saturday. Met up with afnidah before that to pass her way overdue bday pressie, she is so cutezzz i love her. :)


I had a good time.
I bumped into Riahbaby, my Blossom and she looked so happy, and that made me happy. :) (Hop on to her blog to check out d msn convo i had with her!)
And i bumped into Fana, Syu, HidayahG.

Sunday was family day. From lunch, to dinner to grocery shopping and visiting my grandma.

Brother is leaving this Thursday.
:O

Sorry for yesterday, Eian.


That's all.