Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, July 14, 2008
6:55 PM
My weekend was sweeeeeeet.

I spent my Saturday lazing at home, sleeping for hours, having lunch with Ma followed by a long nap and watched a Hindi movie at GV Yishun with Ma which was at 1030pm and by the time it ended, it was so scaryyy and we were both soo afraid to get to d car which was parked at d basement. (My mother is very cute, hahahaha.) Sunday. Dropped by d soccer event, met my Izzababy whom I have not seen for ages, sweated a whole lot as though I was one of d soccer players, headed to d airport to enjoy d cooling air-con, countless skytrain rides, movie from my laptop, Macs for lunch, Starbucks, dropped by Nura's work place and got free chocolates, and falling alseep in d bus on d way back.

Exclude all d disappointment, I had a lovely time.


And today, Monday, I skipped school. Had a migraine in d morning, I couldnt lift my head up. :(

But i was okay by noon and I decided to drop by NYP to surprise Nadzi who turns seventeen today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :D I LOVE YOUUUU.
Nadzi's bday marks another year of friendship i have with d darlingsssss. This year marks 4years of great friendship that we have, more to come! I miss how we all celebrate birthdays together. :(


Babygirlsssss(ah ah za za), 26th July okayyy? Get ready to rumble. Heh heh. :P



That's all.