Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Donkey leaving.
11:27 PM
Because my eldest brother, Epi(Zefirelli, i think he has a nice name) is leaving next Thursday, I am going to sacrifice my weekends and my coming week. He is leaving next Thursday, and that's exactly one week from today. And so, I am going to spend as much time as possible with him. Even if it means staying at home and do nothing. What matters is his presence.
So that means I cant scout for Shady's bday pressie with Izza tmr and have dinner with them both. That also means I wont be going to Vik's bday celebration with d trekkers, bbq at East Coast. And noo Starbucks with Zaf, and also sleepover with d babygirls have to be postponed to next week or d week after. And I cant meet Afnidah on Saturday for a movie, and meet Cokes to pass his tshirt.

-___-

And as selfish as this may sound, I wish my brothers dont have to go overseas. Really. :(

DAMN.

On a lighter note, I met Izzababy during my break today and we were on d same path, talking about d same thing and Irahbaby came over yesterday and we had our usual golek-golek on my bed. That leaves me my future childcare teacher aka my Blossom aka my Riahbaby. Where are you! Come back from Aussie!:O HAHAHAHA.


Just last week, hehehehe.


:)
That's all.