|
Monday, July 28, 2008
AYUS!
8:19 PM
 I just hung up d phone with Ayus and I am one happy girl! Everytime I talk to him, he will ask me what else I want to get. He definitely made my day after telling me the things he has already bought for me. And whenever I ask him to get me something, he makes an effort to ask in details of d thing that I want. And the list is never-ending! Thank god he has an eye for colours and knows what I want. Ma had to take d phone away from me and complained to him, "Dont buy for Aling too many things."
I love Ayus. Heh heh.
Skipped school today just because I had a flu and my head was heavy, yet again. Met up with Irahbaby and Zul for lunch. Irahbaby was so cutetzzzz, she saw me and said, "B! Muka sakit, kesian nya!". Hahahahahaha. Then Irahbaby and I watched A walk to remember for d 723467th time at my place. We knew d lines by heart, sang d songs out loud, sobbed silently during d teary parts. ;(
Post on awesome weekend coming up next! :D
I know I still love you when my heart aches so much.
That's all.
|