Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, July 31, 2008
another half is missing.
1:42 PM
Distressed.
A pressing problem which is on my mind 24/7.

Thankful.
For all d ppl around me during this distressed period.


Happy.
No more UT till d next semseter!!(understanding test)

Complacent.
Because I will be skipping a whole lot of lessons tomorrow since I know it is d last week and I have not skipped that many lessons and I know my grades wont be much affected.


Angry.
More than half d class left during Breakout 2, they went to town to watch a movie. I want to follow, but I have got trek later. And they die-die want to watch P2 today. I also want! :O

Loved.
<3

Excited.
Cousins from England are coming soon, something to look foward to in August. And also, Afnidah's sister wedding! :D

Hopeful.
Things will be d same, just like before, hopefully.

Goodbye July.


That's all.