|
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
26th!
11:51 PM
Much anticiapted 26th was fan-freaking-tast-tic! :O I will start with d 25th, which was lovely. Adam met me at my void deck after school, we headed to Starbucks at Civic for a nice chat and he treated me to a frappe, thank you. Met up with my Ma after that for dinner and a lil shopping! Dinner was at Banquet and talking to Ma on that Friday was so good, felt as tho I have not talked to her for ages since she is always almost asleep when I get back home from school. Dinner was at Banquet. Got myself a pair of white sandals from Charles&Keith.
At night, my favourite twins surprised me at my doorstep! :D I was talking to Babybabat on d phone when I opened d door to be greeted with a cute pose by them. And in sync they said, "Hi sayanggggggggg!". I was so surprised that I ended up laughing loudly on d floor, scaring Babybabat on d other line who was walking back home alone. They didnt plan to sleepover, but eventually did because it was already too late for them to be walking home alone, very dangerous you knowwwwww! :O So, all three of us ended up sleeping in my super single-sized bed, felt so good. Dad came home from work with 2 slices of cakes from Secret Recipe and we shared a chocolate one together. It was sinfully yummy, midnight indulgence! We camwhored, sing along to songs playing on p10, drank Vanilla Coke and teh peng, and I even cut Riahbaby bangs! Her hair was very toing-toing so d length was shorter than expected. She look cute nevertheless. :) I was feeling distressed and Irahbaby massaged my temples, but it was too forceful so I had her massaging my face instead, hoping that it would make my face slimmer. Heh heh. We video-called with Zul and Irahbaby played online games with him, very competitive couple. -_- We woke up at 5 in d morning(!!) to Melee's Built to Last which was Riahbaby's alarm ringtone. She had to work so they made their way back and I went back to sleepzzzzzz.






Then it was Saturday d 26th, three of us were damn excited even when it was only 5 in d morning. Hohoho! Woke up at noon, tidied my room, and then shower. Met up with Irahbaby before leaving for Wdlands together to meet Babybabat! We went to The Heeren to catch her IG-mates perform in Teenage Icon. I was so proud they were from rp because they put up a great performance yo! :D Lunch/Dinner was at fep, curry chicken rice yummyyyyyy. 
 We then rushed back to Wdlands to meet Zul, Riah and Daphne for Ignite@Rp. Irahbaby, Zul and I ran from Causeway Pt all d way to Rp when Kutu Mutu informed me that there was a change of line-up and Plainsunset was going to open d show! Three of us were running and when we reaching Rp, we heard Johari Window! :O We ran faster, and when we reached d place, we saw Hafeeee and KM and their friends. We watched d rest of d set and sang along to d songs. Stage was as mentioned before, awesome! Lightings were great, d screen which was a a backdrop for d stage was so nice. Hafeee and KM who will be playin at Baybeats even said, "This stage is better than Baybeats ah!". :O Took so many picsssss. Stayed till d end of d gig, Electrico was d last band and we were standing somwhere at d front of d stage and when d guys cheekily called out for Amanda, i did too. Cause she is so freaking sexayyyyyy hottttts! She politely waved to those guys who shouted, "Amanda I love you!". Hahaha. After d event, we went to Macs for supper and ice-cream. Midnight indulgence once again=FATSSSS! :O Macs was crowded because d Hip-Rock affair ended d same time as Ignite, so there were many ppl dressed oh so fresh from that event. Hahaha. D night ended really lovelyyyyyy, hehehe. Twins and Zul walked me home. Then Zul walked d twins home, Zul walked back alone. Hohoho.
What a Saturday! :D One of d best ever eyyyy?
Look at my arm! SO FAT! :O  Yaaa, i literally screamed and pinched my fat arm. -_- 

Ignite@Rp. Note that we are all wearing WHITE. Theme colour suggested by yours truly. :)






 
Amanda from Electrico. Check out her hair, she used to have nice long hair anyway. But this one nicer, or in xiaxue's words, chio-er. Hoho. :D  Loving d backdrop. .jpg)



 This is funny shit. HAHAHAHA. 

And on Sunday, I slept like a pig(00). Wanted to tag along with d twins and d lil girls to Sembawang Park, but Aunty Nancy was at my place and no one else was at home. So i had to accompany her. :(
That's all.
|