|
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
with a little bit more of innocence.
1:35 AM
Im back after 2 short weeks of school holidays. Definitely insufficient. More school holidays, please. And my 3days short getaway to KL was good. KL's still d same. Hotel Istana was great, 5star-property, so expect nothing less. Will update on my second week of sch hols in d next post.
Late for class, im sick of RP's education system already. Sucks. But I like my class and my trekkers alot. And i miss Mean Girls' Day! :( School sucks today because my laptop could not connect to VPN, d internet. I spent most of my time at d IT Help Desk, waiting, which wasnt that bad because there was one cute Chinese guy. Hahahahaha.
Called mybabygirls during my second break and it was good to hear their voice, hehehe, i miss them a whole lot. I miss a whole lot of ppl.
Today i suddenly thought of LOLY, ive not seen him for d longest period of time, and i miss him alotttttts. :(
Everyone's talking about Singfest. I want to go too, because there's Jason Mraz! I deserve to go because I know almost all of his songs by heart. But i have no idea where i can find 150bux. Or save 150bux! Riahbaby suggested using duit cina mati HAHAHAHA.
There's Science UT later but as usual, im not prepared. I should not take things lightly. -.-
I love my bestest friend Nur Izzati Ariffin alot.
I want to meet Nadzi later because i miss her so, but i have trek training later, so we'll see how.
I suddenly miss my special friend, Eiannnnn.
I felt so loved on Thursday, and i had a lovely Thursday120608.
My favourite boy, Cokes is so nice and i loveeeeeee him man.
The month of June reminds me of d month-long holiday we used to have. And it reminds me of d time i had one of d most loveliest time in my life, back then when i was in Sec 2, i spent d whole month of June in England where it was so peaceful and beautiful. And then June reminds me of one of d bestest holidays i ever had, when i was in Pri 4, d whole family went to Gold Coast Australia. It was an enjoyable trip!
Today my Dad got home from work, and chanted, 'monsterazza, monsterazza', so obviously he has been reading my blog or something. Hahahaha, i cant be bothered.
I cant be bothered to read blogs nowadays. I used to read blogs religiously, especially my friends', but now, all i do is view their pics hahahaha, and i guess that's what you all do too, so no one's prolly reading this. Hahahaha. But i do have read some blogs religiously because them bloggers are simply hilarious.
Hilarious, Princess Junes aka Jannah aka Ney Ney is so bloody hilarious. Check out my tagboard and read what she has written! I laughed till i had to go pee(i dont pee in my pants-.-)!
Irahbaby brought me dinner just now, right at my doorstep, thank you baby. I miss her and d time we spent together. We used to spend every single day together back in January,Feb,March! :( Okay moveeeeeee on.
And then there's my secondary school loveliest darlings, spending every single day with em back in secondary school days. Now that we are separated, it aches. :( Again, moveeeeeeeeee on.
It doesnt ache that much at times because i believe that FOREVER IS IN D HEART. :)
When i say friends forever, or BFFs, i mean it. And with all my heart, i will make it real.
I dont know what ive just blogged. Must be d Jason Mraz's songs im listening to, so touching.
That's all.
|