Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, May 02, 2008
UNCLE, TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10:10 AM
Yes,read my title, that was what Irahbaby instructed d uncle when we entered d cab from Woddlands station. The uncle guffawed a bit. And he asked, "To the zoo ah? Wanna see Ah Meng ah?" "Uncle, Ah Meng die already," I answered. And we all broke out into guffaws. HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

The taxi driver was hilarious and it was one hell of a ride! :D I love those ahpek kind of uncles with a great sense of humour!

So Ive finally gotten d pics from Izzababy's DSLR. The picss are all sooo crazysiaogila! :O

WELCOME TO THE ZOO!

LOVE THEM, LOVE D CROCS!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5195604037118430530" />
FIRST SHOT!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5195603822370065714" />
BABIRUSA! (00)

HIPPOS!


We did a whole lot of walkingggggggggggggggggggg.


SPOT A PEACOCK!

SPOT THE PENGUINS! ^.^

Favourite shot of Irahbaby! Hehehehe.

RHINOS!

ZEBRAS!


SPOT A LION!

GIRAFFES! (i actually went to dictionary.com to check d spelling for this long-neck animal because i thought it is spelled as giraffee LOL)



We love d greens!



MONKEYS, YOUR FAVOURITE FRIENDS! :P







PAGODA.

AH MENG!

KEEPER'S NOTES:

SPLASH SAFARI SHOW.



PEDRO D SEA LION!:D

ELEPHANT!

Tired liao.



I LOVE THE TRAMS! SOOOOOOOO COLOURFUL! D ONE BEHIND ME IS A ZEBRA ONE. ;)

In d train, on our way back. Just like d monkeys! Hohohoho.






The zoo was awesome. Spending time with the babies was awesome even when Izzababy left early.
I want to go to the Zoo again!







Next set of pics: SLUMBER PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D


:)
That's all.