Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 22, 2008
sunrise, sunset & close to nature part III
3:55 PM
YES, d final of d trilogy!
Reached home close to midnight on Staurday170508 from Fifi's bday party, Ma informed me that we are going to Msia(Negeri Sembilan), to my dad's kampung on Sunday, d very next day, at 5am. As much as I wanted to whine about how tired I was, I said okay and packed my bag for d day trip.

I slept only at 3, having very interesting MSN chats. Woke up 2 hours later, had a shower and then offffffffffff we go, for our trip. Just me and my parents in d car. I had d backseat all by myself and I brought my pillow with me and I slept ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!(00) But i woke up to have little chats with my parents because it seems like ages since I last had d time to talk to them. :)

And i love d long drive. It was a short getaway. We made a stop at Nilai, an hour drive from my kampong. Me and Ma bought fabrics for our baju kurungs. I miss hari Raya, and i cant wait for Raya. :(

Reached kampung at about 4pm, and it felt so good. It has been almost a year since we last made a trip there. I think one year plus for me, because I didnt follow my parents when my late grandma who lived there passed away a year ago.
Breathing in d fresh air, seeing all greensssss around me, and being simply close to nature, I felt good. I found peace. :)
My aunties lived there(more of distant relatives, but we are all close still and it's a pretty complicated family tree) and her children who lived at KL all drove to see them during d weekends. And there, I was surrounded by so many fresh new faces. My cousins have given birth to so many kids and babies, and I had no idea whose was whose. Hahahah. Being a fan of kids and babies, I know most of them when I last left. And those who I know as babies and toddlers have all grown so much! I was shocked. :O It made me realised how longgg ive not seen them and how fast we all grow nowadays. A tad disappointed, and it got me thinking.

"When will i see them again?"


Sad sad sad. :(

We made a trip to Tok Ata's house, who lives with his wife and they are both oh so old, and taking life as it is. You know, like waiting for their time. And i love both so dearly because they are just so nice. Sigh.

Tok Ata and his wife.




At night.
They prepared a BBQ for us and themselves. The best BBQ chickens ever! Ohhhh yummy. It was nice to sit with all of them, under d stars and d moon. Feels great to be inhaling d smell of nature and yummy BBQ chickens. And surrounding us, d toddlers running around, feeling free, having a stres-free life, no worries of being top in class or whatnots. I want my kids to have that kind of life. So maybe, just maybe, I should consider living at a kampung? Hohoho.

I love thoughts like that, it sets me thinking and make me appreciate life even more. :)
New kids on d block!


BBQ!Kampong style! ;)





We bid goodbye to everyone at 10pm, and it was quite heartbreaking. Slept all d way to Singapore. Reached Singapore on Monday at 4am. Sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz. 0.0

Oh i must add that i love taking baths at kampong because d water is soooooo fresh and cold, oh so refreshing! :D

I'm finally done with my trilogy. Being close to nature, experiencing d wonders of it, oh amazing!


I will blog about my daily events in my next post!
(like you even care LOL)



:)
That's all.