|
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
sunrise, sunset & close to nature part I.
3:44 PM
I had a great long weekend! A great week too! On Friday160508, I had dinner with my brother and Ma at Causeway Pt. Dropped by Izzababy's place first to grab some stuffs. Had KFC. Went back and rested. Prepared myself for d Sunrise trek. The plan was to meet at 12midnight at Commonwealth Mrt Station, but i decided to leave my place earlier. So at about 10pm, i left my place, all geared up for d trek. Met up with Izzababy at Causeway Pt again. Had a lil chat before she went to catch a movie.
I felt like an alien, walking in my trek attire! It was already 10plus, and people gave me weird stares as though I was a lost girl. I called Qoo up and met Jannah and her at Marsiling since they were on their way back. Ohh, it feels great to catch up and meet up with old friends. I believe in making an effort to do so. You know, just calling up ur fren to catch up or maybe meet up for a short while, and if youre in luck, he or she is more than happy to squeeze you in her/his busy schedule! Me and Qoo walked Junes back home before heading to Teh Tarik for Milo dinosaur. Qoo, forever with sad love stories, shared d latest one with me and I felt for her. Thank god she was there to accompany me or else I will have no idea where to go to! Confirm like chichiren(whatever that is).
 Left at 11pm, Qoo walked me to Marsiling Mrt station. I board d train and reached Commonwealth sation at exactly 12midnight. Since it was Fifi's bday, d other 5darlings called my hp so that we could all sing Fifi a bday song. :D Then we all pretended to be busy on her bday and we all apologised for being busy and all. That was obviously a white lie because her family had planned a bday party for her and us 6 were all invited. Hehehe, more on that later. ^.^
Back to trekking.
We began our trek at ard 1am, after much delay. I honestly cant remember every place that we walked to, but we rested at Labrador Park. (Yessss, we walked all d way to Labrador Park!) We enjoyed d breeze and watched d waves crash. And then i started to emo alone. As much as i hate that word, I cant find another word to best fit into that sentence. Hahahaha. Listening to Jason Mraz's songs, sat there, alone, looked for d stars, but could only find 2 and didnt bother to look elsewhere. -.- We continued d trek, climbed countless number of stairs. We climbed a whole lot of stairs, there was one time where I almost tumbled, but SkinnyBoy was there to save me. Hahaha. SkinnyBoy happens to be frm Evg Sec and we share alot of common friends, very small world! And we had alot to talk about especially when it comes to one of my babygirls, hohohoho! :D
Jeremy Mark Nirmalan entertainined me with juicy gossips and funny, lame remarks and comments over anything and everything. Albania entertains me with her sing-along sessions. Rozy and Khai entertained me and Jeremy by playing this 'points game' and we both will go, "HAH! IN YOUR FACE!". Me and Jeremy won eventho i have no idea what d game was all bout, i enjoyed myself very much. Adam entertained me with random calls since he couldnt be there. Eian entertained me with his text messages because i felt so hopeless at one point of time. SkinnyBoy was there to talk bout our common friends. And all these, kept me goinggggggggggggg till we reached....MOUNT FABER! Ohhh yesss babies, we walked from Commonwealth to Mount Faber. From 1am till 5plus! We climbed countless stairs, walked at very high places, walked on a whole lot of bridges etc.! Yours truly was amazed how gorgeous this country looks at night. Everything is lighted. HDB flats looked amazing. And everything else looked amazing being lighted up! I felt that Singapore was a mini NYC, for a moment. Not. Hahaha. And when I ws able to see Singapore with lights all over d place, im reminded of how we should actually save electricity and how Singapore can cut down its electricity usage by actually switching some of d lights off. Hohohoh, green girl, yes i am! SAVE D EARTH YO!:O When we finally reached Mount Faber, we played a game of Truth Or Dare. Followed by 'pass d msg' game. It was hilarious. Then most of us had a short nap. I had a 10inute of shut eye. I then sat at one corner and watched d clouds change its colours as the skies glide, turning the day into a brand new one, literally. The view was breathtaking. To see it for yourself and waiting for it patiently, was like playing a game of hide and seek. Only that this time round, Mr Golden Sun is revealing himself, slowwwwwwwly. So you just have to wait patiently. I love sunrise. And that was d first time i experienced a sunrise, out of 17 years of living yo! ^.^ And bein able to watch it alone(i actually sat at one corner all by myself), just so I can have my alone time. :) Many people love to watch d sun set, but I prefer d sun rise. Love it! I prefer d sun rise because it marks a brand new day. And to watch nature does it wonders to start d day, was wonderful.
Pictures to share: Walking to Labrador Park at 3 in d morning. -.-
 This is John and he is a funny boy.
 I lied down..
 and this is what i seeeeee...

At 7am, when d lights have been switched off.
 Risinggggggggg.
 Got myself comfortable on this spot. :)
 & Martha.
 Afiq saw this pic and said, 'Ugghhhhh! My hair!'. This pic is called the-cannot-make-it-hair-and-face! We were up d whole night and we all sweated it out, so what do you expecttttttttttt!
 Very sexaaay morning faces.
 & Albaniaaaa.
 Breakfast.

Took d train back home and i was disgustingly smelly omggggggggg! I smelled of sweat, prata, nature and what nots. (00) Fell asleep on SkinnyBoy's shoulder on d way back home and then walked back home after getting breakfast for Ma at Causeway Pt. Reached home at 11am and dozed off till 4pm! I felt really bad lah cause i told my Ma that i will go shopping with her at 12noon and just have an hour's nap. But i didnt wake up at 12 and she didnt wake me up because she thought that I was beat. :(
I woke up at 4pm, obviously late for d next part of my day as we were spposed to meet at 4.30pm!
Heheheheh, d next part of sunrise,sunset &close to nature Part II in my next post alright!
It's a trilogy anyway. Hahaha.
It's a Tuesday today, i woke up late for school, downgraded by 0.5. -.- And i have training later which I am looking forward to. Muahahahaha.
Hi babygirls, I miss you all like crazy! Mwah mwah! :*
Anyway d Fashion Show at Rp was a great one. Maira andI cheered for Meows and KinMeng like maddddddd! And also Marsh who was dancing and did d ulat tingy for me. Cheer up Marsh! :D
:) That's all.
|