Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, May 12, 2008
Slumber parties!
3:08 PM
Had a mini one the night before Labour Day.
We had a whole lot of fun, everyone was feeling low and stress out over various issues, so, that night, we let it all out and took pictures like there was no tomorrow. Hohohohoho!
There are a whole lot of pics, but I'll just upload 3 here!



I'll post the rest up on Friendster later, if im not lazy. Hehehe.
:D

090508
Twins' seventeen's birthday.
Fo,Zoh,Nadzi came to RP during my 2nd break and i was more than elated to see em all! I miss Qoo. And Princess Junes! :(

Watched Ayat-Ayat Cinta with my Ma after school. Such a beautiful love story, please watch. :) And that main actor, Fahri(in character) reminds me of Adam's good friend, Jeremy Mark Nirmalan. Very striking resemblance lor.
So reached home at 10pm, called d babygirls up and they all reached 15mins later. Me and Izzababy met d twins at my void deck and we all made our way to 7-11 to get Coke. I love d part where all 4 of us unite, when we all hugged and kissed one another. Because when we are together, it's like a lovedest!(whatever that means). Izzababy even claimed that our slumber parties are better than falling in love! Haahahah.
So we reached my place at 11 after much kecoh-kecoh at my void deck. So we had only one hour left to celebrate the twins birthday! Me and Izzababy rushed with d preparations. Pizza, lighted d candles, pressies etc. So that very last hour, we sang 3 version of d Birthday song. We took pics, we had pizzas, cake, mee goreng, and we drowned ourselves in Coke hohohoho! :O I took a shower, while they prepared themselves for a movie marathon. At midnight, d girls were busy talking to their bfs on d phone. This part, I very angry, I want to chokeslam them. Hahahaha, but they hang up soon after. We watched The Tattooist, but Irahbaby was d first to doze off. Riahbaby was busy talking to her bf still. So me and Izzababy, camwhored. Hehehe, my very cute little girl! :D The Tattooist was sooo boring lah. Furthermore, it was Friday, everyone was so tired after a week of school and whatnots. So, at 2am, Izzababy went off since she had school in d morning. Me and d twins slept at 3plus. Planned to go for trekking d next day, but it was raining and Adam was working, so I decided to sleepzzzzzzz. D babies left at 8plus, watched Fushan FC play soccer. Tak mandi or whatttt!:P So there goes 9May, one word to descrbe it-LOVELY! We spent d night at my place, celebrated it with d closest and loveliest ones, just a small sweet celebration. LOVE IT! :)

The next slumber party, cannot watch movie, because we will all end up sleepingzzzzzzzzzzz! Especially si gems tu! HAHAHAHA.

Again, Happy Birthday Irah&Riah.
Welcome to d seventeen-years-old club!

Here are some of d pics that I grabbed from Irahbaby. Edited very nicely by her. ^.^
Birthday girls!

Food, glorious food!



Izzababy bought us these rings. :)


My ultimate favourite shot!

MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :*

Almost every blog that I go to wishes their Ma/Mummy/Mum/Ibu a Happy Mothers' Day. Hahaha, so sweet.
For me, I think everyday is a Mother's Day. :)


Tomorrow is 13May! Salad Days is bringing Silhoutte and Trella to RP, oh yeah. Hehehhe, but Postbox is coming to NYP! I wanttttt!
Anyway, RP is having this Rock Republic tingy in July and a whole lot of local bands r cominggggggg, RP, you rock. Hahahahah like real. -.-
Anyway I have training tomorrow. :O

'azza. i'll be d happiest person if youre getting married.'-Izzababy

Hahahha, very random, but I think I will be very happy when it's my friends' special day, come to think of it, it's in d near future. Very near. :) I love love love weddings!


:)
That's all.