|
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Legs
10:30 PM
After yesterday's training, my thighs ache like there's no tomorrow. I can feel the stretch on my legs' muscles. I cant walk, sit nor stand properly. I even have trouble with the stairs. Everytime i climb onto the stairs, I feel as tho im goin to tumble and fall, just like Jack and Jill. And i am dead serious. It hurts lahhhhh! But Cloud said that this shows that my legs muscles are developing and i can achieve toned leg soon, so yay for that.
NOT.
:(
What's d cause, you ask. Try doing hundreds of squats repeatedly. And then do sets of half-squats that last for 1min30s long each. Oh, then try duck-walking and bunny-hopping continuously.
There will be training tomorrow. And i hope we dont have to do all that again. But i want nice, toned legs pls. Ahhhhhh, holidays coming yay!
I have pics but i lazy to upload because I want to watch Harold and Kumar, d 2nd one.
And im so broke. Pokai. No money. Qian-less. How to shop ah? I really want money to grow from trees.
It's Wednesday but i cant wait for d weekends, cause i have plansssssss. And my favourite boy, Cokes is turning seventeen in 3 days' time! :D
:) That's all.
|