Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, May 04, 2008
ccCC.
11:10 PM
Text messages.
Me: I walking. Now at wdlands cc liao.
Cokes: I just reach.
Me: Meet infront of BK ok.
Cokes: I at cc already.

Calls Cokes.

Me: Eh why are you at CC?
Cokes: Ohh cause i walk here ah.
Me: Huh? I didnt see you. Where are youuuu?
Cokes: I at CC lah. Civic Centre!

And then i broke out into a fit of laughter!

Because Cokes was at Civic Centre whereas I was at Wdlands Community Centre! He is soooooo selenge man. But very cute lah this boy.
I was so excited to see him because it has been longggggggggg since we last met. When i met him, i started yakking awayyyyy, whining, complaining and all! :D And so, we went to d library. We bumped into Azri. And i suddenly miss everyone. Everyone from my secondary school life. :(

You know how you can actually 'open' those shelves in d library at d magazines section to look for d ones dated way back right?
Cokes only discovered that today and he was like, 'Oii why you open like that?'
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA SO SELENGE!
O.O


We walked around Causeway Pt in search of slippers for himself and shorts for myself, but we didnt get any because harga beras dah naik! Hohohoho. We had dinner at LJS and guess what?! I accidentally spilled my drink(Iced Lemon Tea in Medium size)! Tell me, how many times have i spilled drinks?! Countless! Im such a klutz. :(
Luckily Cokes was fast to react! Boleh start main tennis ah! :DOh, I also dropped my mouse 2days ago and it is now in pieces! So now im mouse-less and I find it hard to navigate without a mouse. :(
SO KUKU. -.-
SO SELENGE.



So yes, that was my Sunday, an evening with Cokes, my favourite boy! Thank you Cokes, next time please check your hp okay! ;)

My Saturday was spent at d Tanglin Mall's flea market, helping my cousins sell thei stuffs. It was sooooo bloody hots, i was sweating like a pig(00), even my own mother was disgusted to see me in that state! HAHAHAHA. Thanks to Zaf, Babybabat, Qoo and Zahirah for dropping by! My nenek also! Hehehhe. ^.^ Bumped into Sarah there, so gorgeous! And Naf and Sher and Basyir. Hahaha. :D

My Kak Kiah and Kak Kin are so cute! Hahahaha. ^.^



I had fun selling stuffs with themand oh my, what an experience!


I want to watch The Apprentice now.

SCHOOL.
-_____-

I cant wait for Friday! Slumber partayyyyyyyy, babies!
And there's so many birthdays coming up! Hohoho.


Hello boleh kenal-kenal?
Huh? Who are you?
Your admirer.hah.bleh tak?
Cannot. Bye.
.......
Zaman apa sey org kenal kenal like that! Haha.
Zaman purba uh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!


:)
That's all.