Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, May 05, 2008
Burn my nose hair.
2:38 PM

This boy is Benny. Benny, my classmate who is 17 years old smokes. However, his parents are unaware of this. And he was kinda caught over d weekends by his mother. Then today in class, he complained to us.

Benny: I dont want to smoke ah today.
Ron: Whyyy?
Benny: My mother caught me lah! She found a lighter in my bag. Lucky no cigarettes ah!
Me: Oi then what you say about the lighter?
Ron: Say you wanna play with fire ah?!

Benny: I TELL MY MOTHER I USE D LIGHTER TO BURN MY NOSE HAIR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. HE IS SO FUNNY!

But i dont think everyone finds it hilarious because not everyone was laughing and when I told Marsh about it over lunch, she didnt even laugh lor. Hahahaha.

Benny is so cute lah! nose hair? WTFFFFFFFFFFF!


I cant believe I jsut blog about this.:D


4moredaystofriday!slumberpartayyy!
4moredays to irah&riah's, my babies seventeenth bday!
2moredays to eian's!
;)



That's all.