Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Alvin
10:20 AM
This happened just minutes ago.
During our first break-out.

Siva: Eh Dex, you got download any new movies?
Dex: Rebel and Alvin.
Benny: What Alvin? ALvin and d chipmunks uh?
Siva: NO lah, Alvin my friend.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!

Funny?



15May today,
HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY, ADAM KOSNAN! :D

It's Thursday Mean Girls' Day but Meows is working! BOOOOO.
But i will upload pics from our last week's lunch.

So last week's Mean Girls Lunch Day was without Maira because she had to complete her worksheet :( And me, Marsh and Meows had lunch at W1 foodcourt. Followed by camwhoring session. Hohoho. Photography, camwhoring sounds sooo vulgar ey? -.-
Meows never follow the theme-colour, black. We had Jive Welcome Party. Dress code: Black & Gold. Meows was in green. -.-
But she went home to change, hohoho.



I like this picture because my hair looks so flowy. Meow's too! Hehehehe. ^.^

Left Jive Welcome Party early because it was boring and my babies were in RP! Hehehe.


This is my darling Wendy and I found this in her blog. Hehehhee, i love her! Mwahhhh!


Nura came over to my place on Monday and she had this Dslr with this special lens(i dunno what it is called lah) and tadahhhhh, i smiled for d camera. Hehehe, there's more and I think d pics are really cool, but not my smelly face eh. Hahahha.



Training laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Excited!

And I is going to have a good week!


:)
That's all.