Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, May 16, 2008
An advance one.
1:54 PM
It's Afnidah's birthday tomorrow, 17May.
So, here's wishing you in advance, Happy seventeenth birthday, darlingggggggggg. Hehehehehe, see you soon okayy you busy bee! :D
And i love you.
Definitely missing d old times. :(


It's Friday today.
Im so much happier than d other past Fridays. Had plans with Ma to go shopping today, but there's trekking yo! Midnight trek. No, it's called Sunrise trek. We gonna meet at 12midnight and then trek to somehwere(i dunno where) to watch the sunrise. Probably trek to a beach, i guess? I is excited! But i feel quite bad for cancelling shopping plans with Ma, but she said it's okay and we will go JB tomorrow if im not tired. She's being such a sweetheart today. HAHAHAHAHAH. But i will be having dinner with her later and I can prolly meet up with d gfs frm evg cos they are having a reunion! Hehehehe.

I dont know if Im up for d trek later. Im not mentally prepared! But i is looking for some adventure, yo!

And i have no idea why i cant stop saying I is this, I is that. I think it all started in Drama Club, back in secondary school. I miss Act@RS. :(

I is having a good week, are you?



:)
That's all.