|
Saturday, April 26, 2008
ZOO!
11:56 PM
 I AM SO VERY EXCITED BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING TO D ZOO WITH MY BABYGIRLS TOMORROW! IT WAS NOT PLANNED DAYS BEFORE OR WHATSOEVER. MY DAD CAME HOME WITH 4 COMPLIMENTARY ADULT TIX AND IRAHBABY WAS AT MY PLACE WHEN I REMEMBERED THEIR(IRAH&RIAH) BIRTHDAYS ARE COMING. SO I THOUGHT WHY DONT WE HAVE AN ADVANCE CELEBRATION!AND 4TIX FOR D 4 OF US! PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
^.^
but it's a little too advance dont you think? oh heck, we're gonna have so much fun together under d scorching sun and we r gonna sweat like pigs (00), but as long as it's time spent with them babygirls, i dont mind! :D Irahbaby and I were so excited that when we webcam with Riahbaby and Zul just now we made different animals actions and made them guess what animals we were pretending to be! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH.
Okay, 1230noon, we shall all meet up. Shoes, no slippers. Shorts, caps! Izzababy, dont forget ur camera and batt and d memory card. (i cant believe u didnt bring d memory card on my bday!)
So animals, be ready to see us animals! Heheheheh.
Now, now, tell me how do we get to d Singapore Zoological Gardens? -________-
Mean girls pics and my tiny secret in next post!
:) That's all.
|