Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sleepy Satuday.
2:07 AM
I slept only at 4am, thanks to a very interesting chat with someone that i like! HAHAHAH bedek only. I had to wake up at 7 because I had my dental check-up at 8, but I arrived only at 9. And I slept in d train. Shioooookkkkkk. And i was still sleepy. I shut my eyes when waiting for my turn to come. And I called my Dad up to ask him if he could fetch me from NUH because I just can't picture myself waiting for d shuttle bus, MRT and standing in d train. Luckily my parents were already out and so, they fetched me and off we went to Haji Lane for lunch at Hajjah Maimunah.
Guess what i did on d way? SLEEPzzzz.
Lunch was finger-licking good. :)
Wanted to drop by *scape for d flea market and to see Zafirah, but decided that it was too early at only 12noon. Furthermore, it was pouring.
So, my parents decided to so some grocery shopping at Giant@Turf City. So we went.
Guess what i did on d way? SLEEPzzzzzzzzz.
So we bought d necessities. And went back home. I was so excited to go home because i wanted to..... SLEEPzzzzzzzzzzz.

And while waiting for my Dad, i took these random shots.
Feeling-feeling photographer skejap pasal tido banyak sangat already. HAHAHA.





I think d cracks on d roads are beautiful. :)

Okay, so that was my Saturday. Sleepy one.
And when i called my babygirls up(or they called me), they were all at various locations, having a chilled Saturday. Something different ey. I miss you babygirls! :( I hope next week I wont be too tired to enjoy my weekends!


Oh, the boy who shouted at me, he is no longer rude to me. In fact, he is now very quiet in class which is quite weird. But oh well. I guess it was worth all worth it? Because i got my first A in RP from that particular class. :)

My classmates, they rock. Not all, just a few. I will blog about my classmates pretty soon. With typical pictures taken in class using d webcams. Hoho.



:)
That's all.