Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
a secret.
1:17 PM


This picture is fresh, taken like 2 hours ago? Hahahah. With my groupmates for today. A great bunch. :) But d girl in d cap not in my group.

School wears me out. I was so tired yesterday(first day of sch) that i slept at 9+. Yesssssssss, that early! Was soo tired. Surprisingly, my classmates slept early too. I think my Year 1 is gonna be as tiring as my secondary school life. That means sleeping pretty early, and not much going out. Im tired even on weekends when i was in secondary school. No social life?
Not really.
We'll see.

Okay time for presentation! :D


I type this(on secrets) last week btw. So this is an edited post.
Everyone has secrets.
Secrets where no one in this world knows except yourself.
;)
This secret of mine, someone else will know, in time to come. I'm not sure how soon, but he/she surely will know about it.
Secretive enough?


That's all.