Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Qoo, seventeen years old.
3:36 PM
Hi, Day 2 of my soul-searching.
:)
During d day, i feel all good and happy.
But at night, i feel lonely. And so downn,
down.
down.
:(


I need to surround myself with more of my friends, they make me happy. Alot of people make me happy, alot of things make me happy. I'm easy to please. Being alone makes me happy too. I'm contradicting myself because i think too much. That's because i have nothing to occupy myself with, no exams to think of, no school, no work, gaaaaaah! And Aqauarius, by nature, are people who think alotttttt. -.-


Hello girls!:D
Notice something, birthday girl in d middle. Tall ones on d right, not so tall ones on d left. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Hello pigs! Oinks. (00)

HAPPY BITHDAY NUR HAZIQAH ZAINOL! seventeen years old baby! Aku sayanggggg engkau okay minahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D




:)
That's all.