Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, April 25, 2008
My third week.
2:09 PM
Last Friday.
My classmate from China, Mika(i tell you d story about his name another time) bought a bottle of chilled cappuccio(d Starbucks one) brom 7-11 during d first break for his team mates(2girls). So sweet righttttttt! He was in my team for that day and there were only the 3 of us and he said, 'So that we can work better with coffee.' :D

This week is the third week.
Okay picturessssssssss!
MARSH who is as stubborn as anak peacock.
So sick, but insist on going to work.

Wendy Darling.


Deep-fried chicken wings from d Nasi Padang stall @ Food Haven is superduper yummyyyy! It's finger-licking good!


When Riahbaby came to RP's cafe to hang out with me and Dam.
:D





This is Sree.
He is from India. And he is singing a Malayalam song.

And guess what was I doing?


YESSSSS, LAUGHING! BECAUSE SREE IS JUST SO CUTE AND WHEN HE SANG, HIS VOICE WAS SO SWEET AND SOFT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Outside class.




Lunched with d Mean Girls for two days straight. And we're gonna hang out at RP's cafe after school later. So more pics tonight!
Hehehehehehehe.
^.^

It's a Friday and im not as excited as i've always been. I used to look forward to every Friday. But not so much now.
I wonder why? (i know why LOL)


It's 2pm and i still have half hour more of break time! Im in class right now and laughing my ass off as I type this because Sree and Benny are having a duel. Yessssss, Sree from India who is so soft and Benny who learns Muay Thai. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
:O


I will tell you all something very funny in my next post.
Not so funny, but something out of this world. Hahahhahaha.
I'm amused by my own actions at times.


:)
That's all.