Michelle branch - Everywhere
Sunday, April 27, 2008
MeanGirls.
10:48 PM
Mean Girls post.
Meow, Maira, Marsh and Azza. (Their names all start with M -.-)
We are called Mean Girls not because we are mean or we created that ourselves.(who wanna be called a mean girl anyway?) Our OGL called us Mean Girls because we were really close during d Orientation like as though we have known each other for ages. That OGL assumed that we were all from the same secondary school and have been close together for a longggggg time. Go to Marsh’s blog to know the whole story. Hahahaha.
So yessss, we all had so much fun during Orientation and we naturally and instantly clicked and we all spend time together even now! We have our weekly get-together. And our photography session! Camwhores, yes we all are! :D We lunch together and share little gossips, stories about our classmates and all! Hohoho. So this week, us Mean Girls had two lunch sessions together. Thursday and Friday. On Thursday we lunched at Food Haven. Followed by photography session at that place that we love; Gatal Grass!

So here are d picsssssssssssssssssss:


My face! :O

An attempt for a jumping shot!




We had so much fun together but we felt that one hour on Thursday was too short so we had an impromptu lunch and a plan to slack at RP’s café after school together on Firday. And everyone was so excited that we even had a theme colour; black. So on Friday, we all came in blacksss and surprisingly, us three(MairaMarsh&Me) were wearing black dresses! And Meows was wearing a black tshirt with neon-coloured designs. Hahahaha. So lunch was at d main food court. Then picssssssss at d same spot; Gatal Grass! We didn’t spend much time taking pics cause it was too hotssss. So we sat under d shade and had a good chat, talking about guys and all. Not checking out cute guys or whatsoever, but personal experience on guys. Hahahaha, I obviously had nothing much to say. Nyehhhhhhhhhhhhs.

Pics on Friday!



Grabbed this from Meows blog. Hehehe. ;)



So after school, d plan to slack together was cancelled because Maira and Marsh couldn’t make it. So, me and Meows were left plan-less. Meows was in d mood to walk-walk and shop and window-shopping, but I wasn’t. I wanted to go home and sleepzzzzzzzzzzz. (00) Then Meows suggested eating waffles at Food Haven and I gladly said YESSSSSSSSSSS! Hahahaha, im such a pig when it comes to food. (00) So me and Meows had yummy waffles. Then we walked home together. Meows came over to my place and we talked for quite a bit in my room. I sold my Ripcurl sandals to her because I think my legs look ug when I wear em. We got to know about each other’s lives! Hehehe, Meows is very nice and I like her alotttts. I like my other meanies too, hoho! Then Irahbaby came over to my place at about 7 because she misses me so. So d 3 of us were in my room, yakking away and checking out familiar faces and common people that we all know. Watched TV in another room. Ma came home. Dad came home. Meows left as she wanted to catch Bawang Putih Bawang Merah at home. Hahahaha. Irahbaby and I watched Bawang Putih Bawang Merah while MSN-ing and webcamming! We all watched and sang to d songs. Pohon beringin…. and Aku nak kahwin dgn anak raja! :O Hohohohoho.

Then my Ma told me that my Dad has 4 complimentary tix to d Zoo and I got so excited and told them I want those 4 tix for me and my babygirls! Then Irahbaby and I got all excited and called d other 2 babies up. And they were equally excited! :D
I’ll blog about trip to Zoo in my next post when Ive gotten my hands on d pictures from Izzababy’s DSLR. ;)
Oh, I HAD SO MUCH FUN!



Okay so I mentioned about telling you all about something exciting right?!
I think it’s not that exciting uh cause now Im having doubts about it. I signed up for trekking as my IG(Interest Group in RP) apart from Jive, d events management tingy. YES LAH BABY, TREKKING! HAHAHAHAHAH. I wanted something that will make me sweat and healthy since we don’t have PE(duh! It’s poly -.-) and I feel heavy since I’ve not exercised for ages! I want to be healthy please? I signed up with Adam after he assured me that he will take care of me if we happen to go for any trekking expeditions. Hahahaha.
I’m still not confident and unsure of myself because d first email from them was scary. Very scary. It mentioned that d first training will start on next Tuesday(in 2days time!) at 5pm, after school. And we are supposed to come in PE attire because there will be stairs and running training! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, RUNNING TRAINING! :O I am very very very very scared. What if I can’t run? I think im strong, but im actually very much weak and lazy and a true pig(00). HOW!
I find it so funny that I actually signed up for it in d first place. But im very determined that I will go to d first training lah. And if it’s too tough, I’ll just quit and not go to d following trainings. Because this is not secondary school where you need letters and what nots if you wanna quit your CCA. So, let’s just wait and see. Please pray for my safety hor! Hohoho.




I spent my Sunday sleeping and shopping! Shopped at Metro's Causeway Pt since there was 20% storewide. :D Bumped into JUNESSSSSSSSSSS(i miss you!) and her Ma.

Im glad my weekends have been well spent and I had so much fun, especially at d ZOO!


School. Five days. Ugh?
-__________-


:)
That's all.