Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Maxi
11:07 PM
Taken from The Sartorialist.

I want a Maxi dress like this.
Long. flowy, nice soft material, i love d sleeves and d collar. And of course, the belt.
Needless to say, this lady is gorgeous and the picture is brilliant. Thus, it brought justice to the Maxi. But i do believe that the Maxi dress is beautiful.
I want, want, want!
:(


My Ma told me to purchase the cloth at Arab Street where gorgeous fabrics can be found and she said I can then bring it to a tailor and have it tailored, of course. :D Sounds like a great idea ey?
But im having doubts because I think tailors can only sew my Baju Kurungs and not dresses! Hahaha.

I saw one of those Maxis at Zara two months back and it was gorgeous, but i felt that d price was a bit too steep for that kind of material. HAHAHAHAA.

So, I think I'll go with Ma's idea! Okay now I cant wait to search for d gorgeous fabric. I'll try out with one dress first and if it turns out nice, Im sure I'll get more! Hohohoho.
Excited!
^.^

MY FIRST TRAINING WENT GREAT JUST NOW. WE JOGGED ONE ROUND AROUND RP, DID PUSH-UPS AND ALL! I FELT GREAT AFTER RUNNING BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST EXERCISED, WHAT MORE, JOG! Sweat alot and i love it! Oh, we played Dog and Bone and I fell, leaving a scratch on my knee. -.-
I hope we dont have to run more rounds in d future because d reason i picked up trekking is because I feel that trekking is all about walking and damn you, i love to walk! I can walk alottttttttttts. Like shopping like that lor.


Okay I am so tired now and Im watching d last episode of CSI.
Ooooohhh how exciting!


:)
That's all.