|
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Just Follow Law/Lor.
10:36 AM
Read my title. That's my module for today. Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics, we learn about people's behaviour, world issues(politics etc.) and all that exciting shits! I dislike my Mondays and Tuesdays because it's Science and Maths respectively. Damn.
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays it's Enterprise Skills(my favourite!), Issues in Culture&Aesthetics and Cognitive Processes! :D
And ive been eating alotttttttttttt. At 10am break, I'll have my usual tuna sandwich. And barley drink. At noon break, I will have my heavy meal, my lunch. Chicken rice, spaghetti etc. And after that hearty meal, I will buy a dessert for myself. I usually have waffles or bubble tea. And then I go home and have a short nap after cooking rice for my hungry Ma who will be home an hour later. And then I will wake up at 7 to have a shower. Then eat my dinner, do my RJ and then sleep at 10pm. :D OR I will not have my short nap after school, but I will rest and watch d repeat telecast of Deal Or No Deal at Chnl 5 and talk to my Ma while she cooks dinner. And then I will have a shower and nap from 7+(after maghrib yo!) till 10+. I wake up and have my dinner, eating as fast as I can just because I want to go back to sleep. However, I will have to do my RJ after my late dinner and then distractions such as MSN will delay me till 1am or so. I love those msn conversations nevertheless;)Then sleepZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :O
So there you go! What I do from Monday to Friday. I will squueze in time for my babygirls and friends in between or after school. For example, yesterday Riahbaby came over to RP's cafe to spend time together with me and Adam after school. Treated both to frappes and brownie. :) And today, if it doesnt rain, I will meet the vey much missed favourite boy of mine, Cokes!
My weekends? Very random. I can just sleep all day long on both weekends but I usually spend my Saturdays with my mother. Or my babygirls. Or my cousins!(Just like last Saturday) Doing activities such as shopping, walking aimlessly, visiting relatives etc.! And Im not complaining. I just hope there's more time in this world to allow me to spend time with more friends. Because I miss them all. :(
My class is all good. We laugh alot, we sing alot(i mean a whole LOT!),we eat alot and we take pics alotttttttttttt.
Irahbaby, i think what you're facing are withdrawal symptoms kinda? Like how you must quickly adapt to that new environment. I faced that too when I first started Poly. My first week was soo depressing, thinking of you babies all d time because we were close, too close, before school started and when we had to start school and not meet each other every single day, things just don't go the way it's supposed to. But trust me baby, everything's gonna be just fine! Soon enough! Because FOREVER, is in d heart! And we, we are going to be forever and ever! I love you girls.
I will update with a whole lot of pics later tonight! And hello people, it's MEAN GIRLS day today yoooooooooo! Lunch with them girls, im excited!
:) That's all.
|