Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
fucking boy.
11:03 PM
I only wanna blog about one person today. Pardon me, but it's gonna be full of d F word and so vulgar. I cant help it. Read on to know why.

This happened in class, when my group was doing a presentation on one question with many parts. There were five parts altogether and i answered the first part. Part a. This is how the question goes, "4.In view of the data available in the three tabulations in the Problem Statement, discuss the following claims:...". So, my group did not view the table given, but we were able to answer the questions using our own opinions, which I thought was excellent. :) So, i stood up and confidently, explained my answer and blah blah blah.
Then got one fucking boy not fucking happy i dont know why, raised his hand up and asked, "Did you get your answers from the table?"
I answered, "We didn't. We come out with our own answers in view of the table though. Because this is what we strongly believe in."

WAHHHHHHHHHH MEMBER NOT HAPPY!

He asked again, "But didnt the question mention REFERRING TO THE TABLE?"

"Yeps, but we came up with our answers which is okay righhhht?," I turned to my facilitator and asked.
Facilitator: Yes, that's fine. It's okay to give your own opinions. It's actually good.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH MEMBER ANGRY ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYY! STILL NOT HAPPY WITH ME. HE HAS SOMETHING AGAINST ME, i think.

He raised his voice, trying to challenge both me and my faci, "THEN WHY MUST THE QUESTION STATE BASED ON THE DATA?"

My facilitator explained to him again about how it's okay if you dont want to just look at d table and it will be good to give ur own opinions and all.

FUCKING BOY STILL NOT FUCKING HAPPPPPY! STILL GOING ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT THE QUESTION!

Class went quiet all of a sudden. FUCKING BOY WAS TALKING LOUDLY, ASKING ABOUT THE QUESTION, WHICH HE THOUGHT WAS INTELLECTUAL OF HIM, BUT I SWEAR HE WAS FUCKING MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE IGNORED HIM AND FACILITATOR WAS JUST LISTENING, TRYING TO LOOK INTERESTED.

Me, still standing, looked at him and casually asked him(I swear it was fucking soft because i didnt want to embarrass him infront of the whole class.),"Why are you so narrow-minded?".

GUESS WHAT?!!!!

HE FUCKING SNAPPED.
HE SHOUTED AT ME, HE SAID, "I AM NOT BEING NARROW-MINDED! IT IS IN THE QUESTION, LOOK AT THE QUESTION!" AND HE FUCKING WENT ON TO REPEAT THAT QUESTION FOR THE 873877878TH TIME. HE FUCKING CLENCHED HIS FIST WHEN HE SHOUTED ALL THAT. HE WAS FUCKING SHOUTING AT ME. A FUCKING BOY SHOUTING AT A GIRL. HE FUCKING RAISED HIS VOICE AT ME WHEN I SWEAR I ASKED HIM SOFTLY, NOT MEANING ANY HARM WHATSOEVER. HE FUCKING NOT HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY!

The whole class suddenly went WOAHHHHHH! And faci had to fucking calm him down and exlain to him over again. He was still very unhappy and went on and on. He even said, "I must not stop this debate untill i win" when a team members of his tried to calm him down.

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DEBATE? WHAT'S THE MOTION FUCKER? YOU ARE FUCKING DEBATING WITH YOUSELF BECAUSE NO ONE'S LISTENING AND EVERYONE THINK SYOU'RE STUPID TRYING TO ARGUE WITH A FACI AND FUCKING SHOUT AT A GIRL. YOU FUCKNG CHALLENGED A FACI AND THAT WAS BLOODY RUDE. YOU FUCKING SHOUTED AT A GIRL, BOY! FUCKKKKKKKK. NEVER LEARN MANNERS OR WHAT!

My team members were all looking at him in disbelief. And the class was going HUHHHH? When i sat down, on my screen, so many MSN pop-ups, all coming from my very sweet and caring classmats asking if i was okay and all. Ron even said he almost had a heart attack. Wendy just laughed and couldnt stop laughing. Alif was asking me what i want to do. And i said, "AKU NAK CHOKESLAM DIA."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.


THAT FUCKING BOY HAD TO FUCKING RUIN MY DAY LAH. I WAS STILL VERY MAD EVEN AFTER CLASS. WHEN I LEFT, I EVEN POINTED HIM MY MIGHTY MIDDLE FINGER(yes e-ian, i did!LOL) WHICH HE PRETENDED NOT TO SEE. AKU MASIH ANGRY MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
AND I TOLD ALMOST EVERYONE THAT I MET TODAY ABOUT HIM. :O


FUCK YOU BOY, go back to malaysia lah. fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



okay i feel better now.



That's all.