Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
dearly missed,
9:26 PM

I miss this girl alot. :(
The number one bestfriend. (I hate numbering my bestfriends, but I think this is inevitable? And all my other friends know she tops d list! :) )
Since Primary 2.
(Fifi aka Afnidah is also my bestfriend since pri2. HEH.)
But Izza and I went to different secondary schools, and we seldom meet. Rarely. But we both make effort to meet at least once a week? Either for lunch or to get things at Causeway Pt. Hahaha. Only during school holidays, we will spend time together. All the time. And then after secondary school, we got so much closer, together with our long-lost(not literally LOST) babygirls, Irah&Riah and we are all good now. Very good. And us four will be BFFs! ^.^ We spent a whole lot of time together late last year& early this, when we were free from O's and school.

But now, with school, and all 4 of us being different schools, things will be a little hard.
The number one bestfriend confessed a whole lot of things over last weekend and that's when I realised things will go back to how it was during secondary school. We will not meet-up as often as we used to, but will constantly update each other on our daily activities and all. Because after all, she is like my boyfriend and vice versa. She told me a tad too many times that if i were a boy, she'll be my girlfriend and vice versa. I love the fact that she's overprotective of me. And how she irritatingly calls me when I'm sleeping.

So rest assured babygirl, we will never drift apart. Maybe a little, somewhere in between, but just remember that you are in my thoughts 24/7 alright! And you mean the world to me. Just like how much I mean to you. And you obviously know that i love you with all my heart, Nur Izzati Ariffin. Hehehehe. <3


That's all.