Michelle branch - Everywhere
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Zef Chase Network.
4:22 PM
S.U.C.K.S

The wireless connection is so sucky. I have no idea why. -.- Connection from Zef Chase Network(my brother's) states that d strength is Low.
Booohoooo.

:(

So i cant blog about my trip to Sarawak now.


Oh well.
I'll just have to wait till my brother gets back from his holiday then, which is..... today! Later in d evening. He said that Redang is damn nice. -.- Very jealous, yes i am. When me, my parents and family members were in Sarawak, he and his friends were enjoying Redang's beautiful beach. I bet they still are enjoying now.

And i'll collect my laptop together with d $100Takashimaya voucher(!) from RP later so i hope things will be better for me. Yay.
I'm going to do a whole lotta things on Thursday and that includes shopping with that voucher and a visit to Aunty Sharon's!;)


So right now, i'll just switch off my comp and watch a dvd. And my sincere apologies if ive been irritatingly signing in and out of MSN. :(
Zef Chase Network, you sucks!

HAHAHAHAHAH.




No i dont know.
Not an infatuation, definitely not love. Wait and see. Ego babi inside me is as thick as my babat tebal. -.- So you tell me what now.




:)
That's all.