Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wise man.
7:23 PM

Adam Kosnan is my Mr Wise Man. He is also very motivating. Easy to have a heart to heart conversation with. Hello Adam K. :D Freaking intellectual posts he has up on his LJ, do check em out, under my links, Adam Kosnan. See you soon yeahs! ^.^


I hate making boys feel this way. Sucky and useless. I'm just prone to making them feel this way. I dunno why. Cause these boys do try, they make an effort. And yours truly in return just dont seem to notice or get it, do i? OMG. Am i being too hard on myself? I don't think so.

Do you like knowing ppl online? From d cyber world, that is. Be it Friendster, Myspace, Facebook etc. I personally don't. But well, it's no harm to know ppl frm there. I've even made friends thru d cyber world. Technology, you've advanced so much. Too much. -.-
And i think it's quite silly to have a boyfriend/girlfriend you know thru Friendster or Myspace or what nots.

Imagine this:

A&B=couple
C=friend

C: Eh B, how you know A?
B: Thru Friendster ah.

OMG. :O

Then again, if it's love, why not. Love is everywhere? And as a firm believer in fate, if fated, why not?
Wow, the irony.

It's 4 in d morning already. Today is Monday, a brand new week ahead! I see Mondays as sunny yellow and im excited to start my week, not knowing what to expect and all. That's what life is all about, surprises, you dont know what to expect, you never know what will happen, i think life's beautiful :)
My Ma is starting her fist day at work at a new company today and im pretty excited for her.

I'm not feeling it.
Feel what?
I dont't know.
-.-



"I can know what kind of person you are just by having the first 4 digits of ur number."
Interesting pick-up line?
Thought so.



Just random thoughts of mine, running thru my mind in d wee hours.



:)
That's all.