|
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
a rainy day, with love.
4:16 PM
250308 I woke up at 2 in d afternoon, still feeling sucky. OMG what's wrong with me? Read a few sweet text messages(thanks nura!) before calling Jannah up. Jannah was also feeling sucky so we decided to meet up. I had lunch at LJS, then we just chilled at Starbucks. My favourite boy, Cokes tagged along too! It was supposed to be a story-sharing cum crying session for me and Jannah, but we ended up laughing a whole lot and enjoying d rainy day while slurping our frappes and biting tiny pieces of Oreo cheescake, savouring every tiny bit! ^.^
Thanks to Jannah, who brought her lappy along, we camwhored using her built-in webcam and video-called Mahdi and Justin. I miss that publicist-cist of mine! And damn it, Mahdi was so freaking cute and he looked pretty hot on webcam. Hahahahaha, and as funny as ever man! Speaking of webcams, i have no idea how to use my built-in one. -.-
So everyone, this is Mahdi. ^.^


And this is d very handsome AhBeng, Justin!

I love d both of them very much. Thanks for making my day. :)

On d way home, i bumped into Naz and friends. I ran up to Naz. HAHAHAHAHAH, i cant believe i did that. And i gave e-ian d finger and said F-you. Again, i can't believe i did that. -.-
I swear it's just my moody crappy thingy ive been feeling. It will get better, I hope.
Acother chilling session at Starbucks with Adam later in d afternoon. And before that a meet-up with my two lovely pigsssssssssss! oinks!
WAHLAOOOOOOOOOOO I have yet to blog about Sarawak man. I know my cousins are waiting for me to blog about d trip. Sorryyyyyyyy! :O
Irahbaby, get well soon alright! Will call you again soon! I love you.
HEY! When you feel sucky, dont 'coop' yourself at home, go meet up with some close friends! That's what your friends are for!
:) That's all.
|