Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
oh monday.
10:01 AM
Monday didnt turn out as yellow as i thought it would be. I woke up at 3 in d afternoon, feeling better than d emoshit tingy i was facing in d wee hours. I made plans with my cousin but mother just had to be a toot today. I have no idea why. Maybe she's not having a good-first-day at work. And she made me cancel my plans with my cousin. I ended up in Causeway Pt, accompanying Izzababy for her late lunch. And i had a nice time with her, all d time ey? She knows how to make me feel better. She knows what to say and when's d right time to say it all. She ought to be my boyfriend, man. I already have a whole lot of part-time boyfriends anyway HAHAHAHA.
I love this girl. Forever baby! <3

I hope my mother's mood will improve by tomorrow.
Dont spoil my week, mother.
-.-



Nazri is so funny. I just hung up on d phone, talking to him for like 30s?
Naz: Hello Azza.
me: Ehh hello nazri!
Naz: Kau ada bola tak?
me: HUH? BOLA? apa?
Naz: Alahh soccer ball lah. Nak main bola.
me: Oh. Hahahah, tak ada lah.
Naz: Okay takpe.
BYE.


And i've changed my blog's song. Too many blogs have d same Jason Mraz's song as i had. So, i decided to change cause honestly, i am a little sick of that song. HAHAHAH. Ohhh no, i still love Jason Mraz, man. And I'm Yours will be an all-time favourite of mine no matter what.

But right now, Chasing Pavements by Adele is much more aprropriate.

And i have no idea where this comes from but im ending each and almost every sentence of mine with MAN. Yes, man. I may not type it here as i write, but in my mind, it's like man man man man man all d way.
LOL.


:)
That's all.