Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, March 01, 2008
leap, leap, leap on a leap year!
5:34 PM
I'm so glad today was wayyyyyyyy better than yesterday! Leap day oiiiiiii!
^.^
So happy that i can leap, leap, leap jump, scream for joy! YAY!

I arrived for work late today, as usual. -.-
And work was gooooood! I had a great time, mainly with Hafeeeeee and since it's his last day at work, MandeeeAhbeeeandmeee got him a wallet from Topman and tho it's a small gift, he appreciated it a whole lot! And i even gave him a bookmark i got from Paper People and wrote a small note at d back of d Thank You bookmark. And i think that im such a sweet person to do that. HAHAHAHA.

So, this is what i wrote at d back of d bookmark:
Hafeeee, thanks for all your guidance from d very fist day i'm at Fox Kids&baby. You have been a great help! Thank you for being such a great eye candy, hahahah. i will miss all your merepekness and our random conversations.
your magic tricks, your butter cookies is d shit.....
OKAY, THANK YOU!
Have fun at NS!
azza izana.


Can you all believe it? I actually told him that he is a great eye candy! HAHHAH siao ah me?. I even read that note out loud to him. But i stopped at d eye candy part. Then i said,'Dont want to read already. So paiseh.' HAHAHAHAAH siao! And we both laughed like crazy, ignoring d customers. -.- He was so excited about d wallet that he used it right away. We even took pictures lah. -.- REALLY SIAO. And very funnyyyyyyyyyyy, both of us were laughing mcm org gila.

Seeeeeeee, take pictures also excited like shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i really wonder why he had to slouch for this pic. -.-


Okay it's 1.30am. Bye-bye leap day. See you in 4years' time!


I have to reach work by 0930hrs tmr. OMG. Impossible.


:)
That's all.