|
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
i've been missed!
7:36 AM
BACK. Was away for 4days. Received two very sweet messages from Irahbaby and Babybabat.
From Irahbaby: Azza, I miss you! Come home soon! Nobody calls me as often as you do baby. Hope you're having fun eh! Love you! :D
From BabyBabat: Skinny Piggy Pig! Come home quick! I miss u leh. It feels weird nt talking to u for more than 3 days! :(
HAHAHAHAHAHA. SO funny yet so lovely. :)
Trip to Sarawak was alright. I learnt a whole lot of interesting facts about my ancestors. I'll blog more about that soon. This time round i sure will blog about d trip to Sarawak(I still remember not blogging bout trip to Thailand and Indon LOL), I have to blog about Sarawak or else I'll forget what I've learnt. I need to draw up my own family tree or else my future generation will not know about their great ancestors. :D
One picture,
 We went to this Cultural Village and there was a cultural show of d different tribes in Sarawak. And i was so tired that i slept throughout d show! OMG. Then i woke up when there was this DAYAK who stood infront of me and asked me to go up on stage. I was so embarrassed i swear i wanted to commit suicide. -.- And up on stage, i had to be his 'prop', trying out this weapon and whatever shits. I wasn't up for it, so I was pretty cranky to this cheeky Dayak. And when i headed back to my seat, he looked at me and gestured his hand, asking for my contact number. WTF. But it was all an act obviously. I was too embarrassed to feel anything. And i'll never sleep at any shows ever again. I believe that was karma for me.
170308 I've completed my enrolment tingy at RP with Babybabat just now and i've bought a laptop for myself. And being a techno-goon, i chose d laptop which offered me a $100 Takashimaya voucher instead of all d wonders that one can know about laptops. HAHAHAHA. The other model only offered a $50 voucher! -.-
I'm so tired. :(
:) That's all.
|