|
Thursday, March 20, 2008
i miss working.
5:14 PM
Oh yes i do.! I miss working at FoxKids&Baby. I miss folding small, little clothes from d baby's side and i miss d clothes from d kids' side cause i know where everything was placed at when i left. I miss waking up very early for morning shifts and d train rides back alone when i do closing. I miss replenishing stocks when they come in every morning. I find great satisfaction in removing d plastic bags. -.- I miss standing there doing nothing. I miss my workmates alot. I miss having little chats with em and laughing like siao with em. I miss story-sharing sessions with all of em! I miss going for my one-hour breaks where I'll squeeze in at least 15mins of window-shopping or shopping time! I miss having lunch breaks at Seng Tong. And I cant believe that Im gonna say this, but I miss wearing jeans every single day. Thanks to work, I now don't feel awkward and feel like a boy wearing em jeans. In fact, I find comfort in wearing em jeans. I miss, I miss, I miss! I can go on and on but not now.
190308 Woke up at 2pm, went to RP to collect my laptop(bloody heavy), Babybabt's bro drove me home, then i went out again to have a late lunch with Izzati at KFC, bought a photoframe for Ahbeee, walked home together, Izzati dropped by my place cause she needed to pee badly, I sent her off at d door. I walked to my dining table where my hp was, I dont't know why, but I had a feeling that i was going to receive a call. Damn you, I was right. Fox Baby! was calling! Yes, i saved FoxKids&Baby's number, where i used to work at as Fox Baby!. I answered right away and Mandeee, my supervisor was on d line. I was ecstatic! ^.^ I screamed,'MANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' when i heard her voice. I missed her so. :( We chatted for a bit. Asking bout my well-being, my school and all. And there was one part where i said, 'Your head ahhhhhhh!' And as expected her reply was, 'My head still on my neck.' HAHAHAHAHAHHA.:D
Today200308, is Ahbee's last day and Mandeee knew that i was gonna drop by on Ahbee's last day so, she called to inform me of their shifts for tomorrow. I can't wait to see em! ^.^ Especially Mandee who has been feeling down. When she talked to me, she sounded happy and cheerful and i asked,'Why you sound so happy?'. She replied,'Because i get to talk to you!' Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D But Nura wont be working so, booohoo. :( Then i'll meet up with Jannah at town for a shopping spreeeeeee. Dont disappoint me ah, shops! Make sure that my shopping trip is a fruitful one, thank you. :)) Oh then, i have an appointment at 5+ with Aunty Sharon together with my babygirls! I am soooo over my long bangs, feeling-feeling sexy hair. -.- I want short bangs. :D And my other 2 babies are so going to have new hairdo! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Then, them babybgirls are gonna come over my place and we gonna watch DVDs together and indulge ourselves in sinful food, we gonna dance-dance, sing-sing, laugh-laugh,and just be merry happy!<3 And they r prolly sleeping over too. I can't wait!
I think my Thursday 200308 is gonna be awesome! I hope so.
BUT BEFORE ALL THAT, i need to do d household chores. Mother suddenly nagged about how lazy i am and all that shits. I so expected all that coming because i have been lazy. I dont even do d laundry, vacuum d house, throw d rubbish and all that. I eat. Sleep. Computer. Watch TV. Or go out. -.- But i do help out here and there sometimes.
Oh well. So before i start on my exciting Thursday, I'm going to clean d house. Be a very good girl! :)
:) That's all.
|